Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Echinacea Extract, Polyphenol, Chicoric Acid
Echinacea Purpurea Extract Details
Product Name: Echinacea Purpurea Extract
Herb Source: Echinacea purpurea
Part Used: Whole Plant
Appearance: Brown Yellow Fine Powder
Active Ingredient: Cichoric Acid, Echinacea Purpurea Polyphenols
Specification: Polyphenol 4%-10%; Chicoric Acid 1%-4%
Test Method: UV, HPLC
Chicoric Acid CAS#: 70831-56-0
Chicoric Acid Molecular Weight & Molecular Formula: C22H18O12; 474.37
Chicoric Acid Structural Formula:
What Is Echinacea Purpurea Extract ?
Echinacea is an herb which is very popular for use with colds and flu. Echinacea was used for centuries by native Americans before the arrival of European explorers. In the 1800s, uses of Echinacea took off in the United States and the herb became popular in Europe as well. Echinacea is used in many Western nations because it is believe that the herb promotes immune system health and minimizes some of the symptoms of sickness. Echinacea or purple cone-flower is a North American perennial that is indigenous to the central plains where it grows on road banks, prairies, fields and in dry, open woods. It is also called snake root because it grows from a thick black root that Indians used to treat snake bites.
Function and Healthy Benefits of Echinacea Purpurea Extract
1. Research shows that echinacea purpurea extract has ability to raise the body's resistance to bacterial and viral infections by stimulating the immune system.
2. Echinacea purpurea extract powder is also antibiotic and help to relieve allergies, and cichoric acid has been used for centuries to clear skin infection.
3. Echinacea purpurea extract is the most effective detoxicant in western herbal medicine for the circulatory, lymphatic and respiratory systems.
4. Echinacea purpurea extract can used for anti-virus, anti-fungi, anti-tumor, anti-infections and anti-cancer.
5. Echinacea purpurea extract can treat arthritis or skin diseases, promote wound repair,cichoric acid can relieve toothache and pain of scald.
Application of Echinacea Purpurea Extract
1. Applied in pharmaceutical field, echinacea purpurea extract is mainly used as raw material in preventing cancer, such as breast, prostate cancer and colon cancer.
2. Applied in health care product field, echinacea purpurea extract powder is mainly used in improving osteoporosis and womens menopauses symptom.
3. As an immune modulator, echinacea purpurea extract is widely used as raw materials in the field of cosmetics.
4. As food additives, echinacea purpurea extract is widely used in food industry.
Package & Storage
1. 1-5kg with double plastic container inside/aluminum foil bag outside. 10kg with double plastic container inside/carton outside. 25kg with double plastic container inside/fiber drum outside or it is at your option.
2. Stored in a cool & dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
3. Shelf Life: Two years under well storage situation.
Transport & Payment
1. Small package sent by EMS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.
2. Cargo sent by Air or By Sea is all available.
3. Payment available for Western Union, T/T, Paypal, etc.
1. Plant extraction manufactory with factory covers an area of 35000 square maters.
2. Meet your special demand of product specification and demands on capsules, softgels, tablets and powder blendings.
3. Certificates: ISO9001, Kosher, Halal, ISO9001, HACCP, QS, NOP and Chinese Health Food GMP, etc.
4. Our purpose: provide you product with best quality, excellent service and prompt delivery with over 15 years' production and research experiences in high quality natural ingredients.
5. Rich experiences on export business; the products and services have been widely accepted by clients of USA, Europe and Australia, etc.
Every year, our team attends many industry related exhibitions around the world, such as CPHI in Shanghai, China and Spain, Vitafood in Switzerland, Engredea/NPEW in the USA, etc.