Rosmarinic Acid Details
Product Name: Rosmarinic Acid
Herb Source: Rosmarinus officinalis
Part Used: Leaf
Appearance: Yellow or Yellow Brown Powder
Specification: Rosmarinic Acid 3%, 5%, 7%, 10%, 20%, 30%, 98%
Test Method: HPLC
Rosmarinic Acid Molecular Formula & Molecular Weight: C18H16O8; 360.31
Rosmarinic Acid Structural Formula:
What Is Rosmarinic Acid ?
Rosmarinus officinalis L., is also known as rosemary. This herb is an evergreen shrub, with lovely aromatic linear leaves. The tonic, astringent, and diaphoretic or the property of increasing perspiration effects of the rosemary are widely recognized and acknowledged across the world. The essence of rosemary can be taken in the form of an infusion, a wine, a tea or as a spirit, or in other words an alcoholic solution. The aromatic herb can also be used for a bath.
Rosmarinic acid is a caffeic acid ester found in a variety of plants, which has antioxidant and medicinal properties. In the early 1990s, experts began the study of rosemary antioxidants, the study compared the antioxidant effect 36 kinds of aromatic plants, the agreement that Rosemary is widely recognized as a highly efficient plant antioxidant effect, its various complex lipid oxidation species has a strong inhibitory effect.
Functions and Benefits of Rosmarinic Acid
1. Antioxidant: Rosemary acid with a strong free radical scavenging activity and antioxidant activity.
2. Antidepressant: Rosemary acid powder has effect through the hippocampus, the proliferation of new cells and produce an antidepressant-like effects.
3. Antibacterial: Rosemary acid has broad antimicrobial activity against bacteria and fungi are inhibited. It on Bacillus subtilis, Micrococcus luteus, Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus and Rhizoctonia bacteria and other bacteria significantly inhibited.
4. Rosmarinic acid has the function of anti-inflammatory.
5. Rosmarinic acid is used for antiviral.
Applications of of Rosmarinic Acid
1. Rosmarinic acid can be used as raw material in medicine field.
2. Rosmarinic acid is used in health care product field.
3. Rosmarinic acid can be used in food industry.
4. Rosmarinic acid can be used as raw material in cosmetic field.
Package & Storage
1. 1-5kg with double plastic container inside/aluminum foil bag outside. 10kg with double plastic container inside/carton outside. 25kg with double plastic container inside/fiber drum outside or it is at your option.
2. Stored in a cool & dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
3. Shelf Life: Two years under well storage situation.
Transport & Payment
1. Small package sent by EMS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.
2. Cargo sent by Air or By Sea is all available.
3. Payment available for Western Union, T/T, Paypal, etc.
1. Plant extraction manufactory with factory covers an area of 35000 square maters.
2. Meet your special demand of product specification and demands on capsules, softgels, tablets and powder blendings.
3. Certificates: ISO9001, Kosher, Halal, ISO9001, HACCP, QS, NOP and Chinese Health Food GMP, etc.
4. Our purpose: provide you product with best quality, excellent service and prompt delivery with over 15 years' production and research experiences in high quality natural ingredients.
5. Rich experiences on export business; the products and services have been widely accepted by clients of USA, Europe and Australia, etc.
Every year, our team attends many industry related exhibitions around the world, such as CPHI in Shanghai, China and Spain, Vitafood in Switzerland, Engredea/NPEW in the USA, etc.
You Might Also Like
- Chinese Angelica Extract, Dong Quai Extract, Ligusti...
- Ferulic Acid, Rice Bran Extract, Ferulic Acid Powder
- 5-Hydroxytryptophan, 5-HTP, 5 HTP Powder, Griffonia ...
- Radix Isatidis Extract, Indigowoad Root Extract Powder
- Epimedium Extract, Icariin Powder, Horny Goat Weed E...
- Mulberry Leaf Extract, 1-Deoxynojirimycin (DNJ)