Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, Natural Sweetener Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone Powder
Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone Details
Product Name: Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone
Herb Source: Citrus Aurantium L
Part Used: Fruit
Appearance: White Powder
Molecular Weight & Molecular Formula: C28H36O15; 612.58
NHDC Structural Formula:
Melting Point & Solubility: mp.156~158℃, Soluble in hot water 45 ℃
Pharmacology: Neohesperidin dihydrochalcone (NHDC) is the sweetness of sucrose times 1500 and 1800, is 20 times of saccharin.
What Is Neohesperidine Dihydrochalcone ?
Neohesperidine dihydrochalcone (NHDC) is a natural sweetening agent and gives a very intense sweet taste. Neohesperidine DC is 1500-1800 times sweeter than sucrose at threshold concentrations. Currently, Neohesperidin DC (NHDC) is authorised for human consumption, either as a sweetener or as a flavour modifier, in many areas including all the countries within the European Union, USA, Australia and New Zealand, and several countries in Africa, Asia, Europe and Latin America. Besides its ample use as a food ingredient, recent developments have also paved the way for the use of neohesperidine dihydrochalcone in those pharmaceutical products which need a taste improvement.
Neohesperidine dihydrochalcone is stable to elevated temperatures and to acidic or basic conditions, and so can be used in applications that require a long shelf life. Neohesperidine dihydrochalconeitself can stay food safe for up to five years when stored in optimal conditions. The neohesperidine dihydrochalcone is well known for having a strong synergistic effect when used in conjunction with other artificial sweeteners such as aspartame, saccharin, acesulfame potassium, and cyclamate, as well as sugar alcohols such as xylitol. NHDC usage boosts the effects of these sweeteners at lower concentrations than would otherwise be required; smaller amounts of other sweeteners are needed. This provides a cost benefit.
Functions and Applications of Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone
1. As sweetener and flavour enhancer, neohesperidin dihydrochalcone can be used well in food, An example of this is 'creaminess' in dairy foods such as yogurt and ice cream.
2. Neohesperidin dihydrochalcone can be used as a means of reducing the bitterness of pharmacological drugs in tablet form in pharmaceutical field.
3. NHDC can be found in may include a wide variety of alcoholic beverages (and non-alcoholic), savoury foods, toothpaste, mouthwash and condiments such as ketchup and mayonnaise.
4. Neohesperidin dihydrochalcone is used for animal feed as a means of reducing feeding time.
Package & Storage
1. 1-5kg with double plastic container inside/aluminum foil bag outside. 10kg with double plastic container inside/carton outside. 25kg with double plastic container inside/fiber drum outside or it is at your option.
2. Stored in a cool & dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
3. Shelf Life: Two years under well storage situation.
Transport & Payment
1. Small package sent by EMS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.
2. Cargo sent by Air or By Sea is all available.
3. Payment available for Western Union, T/T, Paypal, etc.
1. Plant extraction manufactory with factory covers an area of 35000 square maters.
2. Meet your special demand of product specification and demands on capsules, softgels, tablets and powder blendings.
3. Certificates: ISO9001, Kosher, Halal, ISO9001, HACCP, QS, NOP and Chinese Health Food GMP, etc.
4. Our purpose: provide you product with best quality, excellent service and prompt delivery with over 15 years' production and research experiences in high quality natural ingredients.
5. Rich experiences on export business; the products and services have been widely accepted by clients of USA, Europe and Australia, etc.
Every year, our team attends many industry related exhibitions around the world, such as CPHI in Shanghai, China and Spain, Vitafood in Switzerland, Engredea/NPEW in the USA, etc.