Rhamnose, L-Rhamnose Powder, Sophora Japonica Flower Extract Rhamnose
Product Name: Rhamnose
Herb Source: Sophora japonica L
Part Used: Fruit
Appearance : White Powder
Test Method: HPLC
Molecular Formula & Molecular Weight: C6H12O5; 164.16
Rhamnose Structural Formula:
Melting Point & Solubility: α-Form. Mp 82-92℃. β-Form. mp 122-126℃(rapid heating), Freely sol in water, methol and ethanol
Pharmacology: Be used to assay the osmosis of intestinal canal. As sweetening agent. Function as allergen. Antibiosis and antineoplastic activity.
What Is Rhamnose ?
Rhamnose is a methyl pentose sugar and has properly been classified as one of the rarer sugars. This sugar is a constituent of many glycosides. The rhamnoglycoside of quercetin (rutin) has been most often used as a source of rhamnose and after its hydrolisis, it yields the aglycon and L-Rhamnose. Rhamnose obtained by this method is a very pure crystalline powder, free from any visible impurities. Rhamnose finds use in the flavor industry as a starting material for the production of furanones, as well as the starting raw material in reaction flavors developed during the preparation of various foods such as bread, grilled meats, etc. L-rhamnose is a natural sugar found in several animal, plant and bacterial polysaccharides. Commercially available rhamnose is produced by of arabic, karaya gums, or from sophora japonica rutin or citrus fruits which contain rhamnose.
Functions and Health Benefits of L-Rhamnose Powder
1. Rhamnose powder has the function as allergen.
2. Rhamnose is used as sweetening agent.
3. Rhamnose can be used to assay the osmosis of intestinal canal.
4. L-rhamnose is used for Antibiosis and antineoplastic activity.
Main Applications of Rhamnose
1. Applied in food field, L-rhamnose powder is added into kinds of beverage, liquor and foods as functional food additive.
2. Applied in health care products and supplement field as raw material, rhamnose powder prevent chronic diseases or relief symptom of climacteric syndrome.
3. Applied in cosmetics field as raw materials, rhamnose powder is widely added into the cosmetics with the function of delaying aging and compacting skin,thus make skin much smooth and delicate.
4. Rhamnose can be used in pharmaceutical field.
Package & Storage
1. 1-5kg with double plastic container inside/aluminum foil bag outside. 10kg with double plastic container inside/carton outside. 25kg with double plastic container inside/fiber drum outside or it is at your option.
2. Stored in a cool & dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
3. Shelf Life: Two years under well storage situation.
Transport & Payment
1. Small package sent by EMS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.
2. Cargo sent by Air or By Sea is all available.
3. Payment available for Western Union, T/T, Paypal, etc.
1. Plant extraction manufactory with factory covers an area of 35000 square maters.
2. Meet your special demand of product specification and demands on capsules, softgels, tablets and powder blendings.
3. Certificates: ISO9001, Kosher, Halal, ISO9001, HACCP, QS, NOP and Chinese Health Food GMP, etc.
4. Our purpose: provide you product with best quality, excellent service and prompt delivery with over 15 years' production and research experiences in high quality natural ingredients.
5. Rich experiences on export business; the products and services have been widely accepted by clients of USA, Europe and Australia, etc.
Every year, our team attends many industry related exhibitions around the world, such as CPHI in Shanghai, China and Spain, Vitafood in Switzerland, Engredea/NPEW in the USA, etc.