Product Name: Apigenin
Herb Source: Apium graveolens L. var. dulce DC
Part Used: Whole Plant
Appearance: Light Yellow Powder
Test Method: HPLC
Molecular Formula & Molecular Weight: C15H10O5; 270.24
Apigenin Structural Formula:
Melting Point & Solubility: mp256-258°C
Pharmacology: Apigenin, is a non-toxic plant flavonoid, has been shown to free radical scavenging properties and antioxidant effects.
Apigenin has potential to reduce the risk of cancer since it has anti-tumor activity.
Apigenin powder also could potentially be useful in allergic conditions since it can have anti-inflammatory properties.
Apigenin is antiviral agents for the treatment of HIV and other infections.
Apigenin is found in high amounts in parsley, thyme peppermint. It is also found in a number of herbs, including chamomile, lemon balm, perilla, vervain, and yarrow.
Benefits of Apigenin
Apigenin powder is one of the flavonoids - more precisely one of the citrus bioflavonoids. Apigenin, just like most flavonoids, has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-tumor properties. As with many flavonoids, apigenin has potential to reduce the risk of cancer since it has anti-tumor activity. Apigenin also could potentially be useful in allergic conditions since it can have anti-inflammatory properties. Apigenin is a nontoxic dietary flavonoid that has been shown to possess anti-tumor properties and therefore poses special interest for the development of a novel chemopreventive and/or chemotherapeutic agent for cancer.
Main Function of Apigenin
1. Apigenin has potential to reduce the risk of cancer since it has anti-tumor activity. It can induce the apoptosis of human gastric cancer cells via activating mitochondrial signal transdution pathway and promotes proliferative inhibition and apoptotic induction of human acute myeloid leukaemia HL-60 cells by cisplatin (DDP).
2. Apigenin powder also could potentially be useful in allergic conditions since it can have anti-inflammatory properties.
3. Apigenin is a non-toxic plant flavonoid, having been shown to free radical scavenging properties and antioxidant effects.
4. Apigenin is antiviral agent for the treatment of HIV and other infections.
5. Apigenin has anti-hypertensive effects
1. Apigenin can be used as medicine raw material in pharmaceutical field.
2. Apigenin can be used in health care products and supplement field as raw material.
3. Apigenin can be used in food field.
Package & Storage
1. 1-5kg with double plastic container inside/aluminum foil bag outside. 10kg with double plastic container inside/carton outside. 25kg with double plastic container inside/fiber drum outside or it is at your option.
2. Stored in a cool & dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
3. Shelf Life: Two years under well storage situation.
Transport & Payment
1. Small package sent by EMS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.
2. Cargo sent by Air or By Sea is all available.
3. Payment available for Western Union, T/T, Paypal, etc.
1. Plant extraction manufactory with factory covers an area of 35000 square maters.
2. Meet your special demand of product specification and demands on capsules, softgels, tablets and powder blendings.
3. Certificates: ISO9001, Kosher, Halal, ISO9001, HACCP, QS, NOP and Chinese Health Food GMP, etc.
4. Our purpose: provide you product with best quality, excellent service and prompt delivery with over 15 years' production and research experiences in high quality natural ingredients.
5. Rich experiences on export business; the products and services have been widely accepted by clients of USA, Europe and Australia, etc.
Every year, our team attends many industry related exhibitions around the world, such as CPHI in Shanghai, China and Spain, Vitafood in Switzerland, Engredea/NPEW in the USA, etc.