Product Name: Kaempferol
Herb Source: Kaempferia galanga L.
Part Used: Dried Root
Appearance: Yellow Needle-shaped Crystal
Test Method: HPLC
Kaempferol Structural Formula:
Molecular Weight & Molecular Formula: C15H10O6; 286.24
Melting Point & Solubility: mp276℃-278℃，also reported as light yellow powder from ethanol-water, mp278-280℃(dec). Slightly soluble in water, soluble in hot alcohol, ether and alkalies.
Pharmacology: Anti-cancer, anti-epilepsy, Anti-inflammation, Antioxidant， antispasmodic, anthelone, AntiulcerCholeretic, diuretic activity and relieving cough.
What Is Kaempferol ?
Kaempferol is a natural flavonol, which is extract from Kaempferia Galanga. A type of flavonoid, that has exist from tea, broccoli, Delphinium, Witch-hazel, grapefruit, brussels sprouts, Kaempferia galanga and other plant sources.
The flavonoids kaempferol and quercetin seems to act synergistically in reducing cell proliferation of cancer cells, meaning that the combined treatments with quercetin and kaempferol powder are more effective than the additive effects of each flavonoid.
Kaempferol powder is a strong antioxidant and helps to prevent oxidative damage of our cells, lipids and DNA. Kaempferol seems to prevent arteriosclerosis by inhibiting the oxidation of low density lipoprotein and the formation of platelets in the blood.
Studies have also confirmed that kaempferol acts as achemopreventive agent, which means that it inhibits the formation of cancer .
Benefits and Functions of Kaempferol:
1. Kaempferol 98% powder was found to be active in promoting Opossum Kidney cell growth. Which stimulates kidney cells proliferation and increases secretion of bone growth factor . Kaempferol may serve to stimulate kidney repair and up-regulate bone formation and may be useful in treating chronic kidney disease and osteoporosis .
2. Kaempferol can inhibit the apoptosis induced by H202 in neonatal rat cardionyocytes. The protective effects could be related to their antiocidant activity and its ability to regulate the expression of Bcl-2 , Bax ,Caspase-3 protein .
3. Kaempferol is a blocker of voltagegated potassium channels in pyramidal neurons of rat hippocampus. The electrophysiological effects of kaempferol may be one mechanism of its protective effects on rat hippocampal neurons in acutely transient hypoxia .
4. Kaempferol owe to the power antioxidant properties, can scavenge superfluous superoxide free radicals in human body, preventing DNA and cells from oxidative damage .
5. Kaempferol show effects in anti-tumour ,anti-inflammation and anti-senility ,etc. Kaempferol has the effect of anti-epilepsy, antispasmodic, anthelone, antiulcer, choleretic, diuretic activity and relieving cough.
1. Kaempferol can be used in pharmaceutical field as medicine raw material.
2. Kaempferol can be used in health care products and supplement field as raw material.
3. Kaempferol can be used in food field.
Package & Storage
1. 1-5kg with double plastic container inside/aluminum foil bag outside. 10kg with double plastic container inside/carton outside. 25kg with double plastic container inside/fiber drum outside or it is at your option.
2. Stored in a cool & dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
3. Shelf Life: Two years under well storage situation.
Transport & Payment
1. Small package sent by EMS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.
2. Cargo sent by Air or By Sea is all available.
3. Payment available for Western Union, T/T, Paypal, etc.
1. Plant extraction manufactory with factory covers an area of 35000 square maters.
2. Meet your special demand of product specification and demands on capsules, softgels, tablets and powder blendings.
3. Certificates: ISO9001, Kosher, Halal, ISO9001, HACCP, QS, NOP and Chinese Health Food GMP, etc.
4. Our purpose: provide you product with best quality, excellent service and prompt delivery with over 15 years' production and research experiences in high quality natural ingredients.
5. Rich experiences on export business; the products and services have been widely accepted by clients of USA, Europe and Australia, etc.
Every year, our team attends many industry related exhibitions around the world, such as CPHI in Shanghai, China and Spain, Vitafood in Switzerland, Engredea/NPEW in the USA, etc.