Luteolin, Peanut Shell Extact, Digitoflavone Powder
Product Name: Luteolin
Herb Source: Arachis hypogaea L
Part Used: Shell
Appearance: Yellow needle powder
Molecular Weight & Molecular Formula: C15H10O6; 286.24
Luteolin Structural Formula:
Melting Point & Solubility: Dec328-330℃. (Monohydrate), Sublimes in high vacuum. Sparingly soluble in water. Sol in alkalies forming yellow solns.
Pharmacology: Antisepsis, anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, antioxidant, anti-spasmodic, anti-leishmanial activity, eliminating phlegm, choleretic, diuretic, immune-modulating properties to suppress hyperactive immune systems. Luteolin is a potent hypoglycemic agent and improves insulin sensitivity.
What is Luteolin ?
Luteolin is one of a group of substances called bioflavonoids (specifically, a flavanone), known for their powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Commonly found in celery, green pepper, and artichokes, luteolin is thought to inhibit the growth of tumors. Other foods rich in luteolin include thyme, chamomile tea, carrots, olive oil, peppermint, rosemary, oregano, basil, parsley, dandelion, and lemons. As such, luteolin is considered an aid in the treatment and prevention of cancer.
Functions and Benefits of Luteolin
1. Luteolin powder has the function of anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial and anti-virus.
2. Luteolin has anti-tumor effect. Especially having a good inhibition on prostate cancer and breast cancer.
3. Luteolin has the function of relaxing and protecting vascular.
4. Luteolin can reduce the level of hepatic fibrosis and protect liver cells from damage.
5. Luteolin has strong powerful antioxidant effect.
6. Luteolin has the effect of antiallergic.
7. Luteolin can lower the uric acid and promot uric acid excretion.
Applications of Luteolin
1. Applied in food field, luteolin is often used as food additives.
2. Applied in health product field as raw material, luteolin powder is made into capsules with the function of vasodilatation.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, luteolin can play the role of inflammation.
4. Luteolin can be applied in cosmetic field as raw materials.
Package & Storage
1. 1-5kg with double plastic container inside/aluminum foil bag outside. 10kg with double plastic container inside/carton outside. 25kg with double plastic container inside/fiber drum outside or it is at your option.
2. Stored in a cool & dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
3. Shelf Life: Two years under well storage situation.
Transport & Payment
1. Small package sent by EMS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.
2. Cargo sent by Air or By Sea is all available.
3. Payment available for Western Union, T/T, Paypal, etc.
1. Plant extraction manufactory with factory covers an area of 35000 square maters.
2. Meet your special demand of product specification and demands on capsules, softgels, tablets and powder blendings.
3. Certificates: ISO9001, Kosher, Halal, ISO9001, HACCP, QS, NOP and Chinese Health Food GMP, etc.
4. Our purpose: provide you product with best quality, excellent service and prompt delivery with over 15 years' production and research experiences in high quality natural ingredients.
5. Rich experiences on export business; the products and services have been widely accepted by clients of USA, Europe and Australia, etc.
Every year, our team attends many industry related exhibitions around the world, such as CPHI in Shanghai, China and Spain, Vitafood in Switzerland, Engredea/NPEW in the USA, etc.