Pine Bark Extract, Proanthocyanidin OPCs, Pine Bark Powder, Procyanidin
Pine Bark Extract Details
Product Name: Pine Bark Extract
Herb Source: Pinus massoniana Lamb
Part Used: Bark
Active Ingredients: Proanthocyanidin
Appearance: Red-brown powder
Specifications: 95%, 80%
Test Method: UV
Pharmacology: Antioxidants play a key role of repairing and protecting cells in the body. They help protect against free radicals, which are damaging byproducts of metabolism and exposure to environmental pollutants. Free radical damage is believed to contribute to aging, as well as too severe conditions including heart disease and cancer. Common antioxidants are vitamins A, C, E, and the mineral selenium. Researchers have termed the group of antioxidants found in pine bark extract oligomeric proanthocyanidins, or OPCs for short. OPCs (also referred to as PCOs) are some of the most powerful antioxidants available. Much research has been conducted on OPCs and on pine bark extract. In France, pine bark extract and OPCs have been rigorously tested for safety and effectiveness, and pine bark extract is a registered drug. Pine bark extract has been shown to contain a powerful antioxidant that helps protect cells from free radical damage and increases the effectiveness of vitamin C. Pine bark extract has been shown to help lower cholesterol, and to decrease the risk and severity of atherosclerosis, or damage to the arteries. It has been demonstrated to help strengthen and repair tissues made of collagen, a protein that builds blood vessels, skin, and connective tissue.
What Is Pine Bark Extract ?
Pine bark extract is extracted from the inner bark of pinus massoniana tree. Pine Bark Extract contains abundant proanthocyanidin, it is a bioflavonoid and another type of antioxidant. Proanthocyanidins (OPCs) are one class of flavonoid polyphenol phytonutrients which are effective antioxidative agents. Pine bark extract with procyanidins is can improve general immune system functioning and to enhance whole-body circulatory efficiency.
Functions and Benefits of Pine Bark Extract with OPCs
1. Pine bark extract powder can treat heart diseases such as high blood pressure and high cholesterol.
2. Natural pine bark extract is used for protecting against carcinogenesis and provide supplementation for sunscreen protection.
3. Pine bark extract powder interfere with cancer cell growth and proliferation, as well as induce apoptosis.
4. Natural pine bark extract powder is active against HIV by inhibiting virus expression and replication.
5. Pine bark extract powder can inhibit oral sugar metabolism and retard grwoth of certain bacteria.
6. Pine bark extract enhancing bone density and strength.
Applications of Pine Bark Extract with Proanthocyanidin
1. As food additive and raw material, pine bark extract is widely used in the field of food and health products.
2. Pine bark extract powder can be applied in pharmaceutical field as raw materials.
3. Natural pine bark extract can be used in the cosmetics field as effectiveness factor.
Package & Storage
1. 1-5kg with double plastic container inside/aluminum foil bag outside. 10kg with double plastic container inside/carton outside. 25kg with double plastic container inside/fiber drum outside or it is at your option.
2. Stored in a cool & dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
3. Shelf Life: Two years under well storage situation.
Transport & Payment
1. Small package sent by EMS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.
2. Cargo sent by Air or By Sea is all available.
3. Payment available for Western Union, T/T, Paypal, etc.
1. Plant extraction manufactory with factory covers an area of 35000 square maters.
2. Meet your special demand of product specification and demands on capsules, softgels, tablets and powder blendings.
3. Certificates: ISO9001, Kosher, Halal, ISO9001, HACCP, QS, NOP and Chinese Health Food GMP, etc.
4. Our purpose: provide you product with best quality, excellent service and prompt delivery with over 15 years' production and research experiences in high quality natural ingredients.
5. Rich experiences on export business; the products and services have been widely accepted by clients of USA, Europe and Australia, etc.
Every year, our team attends many industry related exhibitions around the world, such as CPHI in Shanghai, China and Spain, Vitafood in Switzerland, Engredea/NPEW in the USA, etc.
You Might Also Like
- Ellagic Acid, Pomegranate Peel Extract, Granatum Ext...
- Rutin, Rutin NF11, Quercetin Rutin Powder, Sophora J...
- Dioscin, Dioscin Powder, Wild Yam Root Extract, Dios...
- Puerarin, Pueraria Extract, Isoflavones, Kudzu Root ...
- Arbutin, Bearberry Extract, Alpha Beta Arbutin, Uva ...
- Licorice Root Extract, Glycyrrhizic Acid, Liquorice ...