Reishi Mushroom Extract, Glossy Ganoderma Extract, Reishi Polysaccharides Powder
Reishi Mushroom Extract Details
Product Name: Reishi Mushroom Extract
Herb Source: Ganoderma lucidum（Leyss.ex Fr.） Karst
Major Components: Polysaccarides
Appearance: Brown powder
Specifications: 5:1, 10:1, 10%
Assay Method: UV/TLC
What Is Reishi Mushroom Extract ?
Reishi mushroom (ganoderma Lucidum), also known as Ling-Zhi (Chinese) which is a purplish-brown fungus with a long stalk, brown spores, and a fan-shaped cap with a shiny, varnish-coated appearance. The fruiting body (above-ground part) and mycelium (filaments connecting a group of mushrooms) are used as medicine.
Reishi mushroom is used for boosting the immune system; viral infections such as the flu (influenza), swine flu, and avian flu; lung conditions including asthma and bronchitis; heart disease and contributing conditions such as high blood pressure and high cholesterol; kidney disease; cancer; and liver disease. It is also used for HIV/AIDS, altitude sickness, chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), trouble sleeping (insomnia), stomach ulcers, poisoning, and herpes pain. Other uses include reducing stress and preventing fatigue.
Pharmacology, Functions and Benefits of Ganoderma Extract with Polysaccharides
Reishi may possess some anti-tumor, immunomodulatory and immunotherapeutic activities, supported by some studies on polysaccharides, terpenes, and other bioactive compounds isolated from fruiting bodies and mycelia of this fungus. A number of laboratory studies have shown anti-neoplastic effect of fungal extracts or isolated compounds against some types of cancer. The mechanisms by which G. lucidum may affect cancer are unknown and may target different areas of cancer development: inhibition of angiogenesis (formation of arterial vessels within the tumour) mediated by cytokines, cytoxicity, inhibiting migration of the cancer cells and metastasis, and inducing and enhancing apoptosis of tumor cells. Variation between preparations and potential negative side effects cannot be ruled out. G. lucidum' extracts may be adaptogenic, anti-allergenic and anti-hypertensive due to the presence of triterpenes. Apart from these properties, Reishi has been found to be anti-inflammatory, antiviral, anti-parasitic, anti-fungal, antidiabetic, anti-hypotensive, and protective of the liver. It has also been found to inhibit platelet aggregation, and to lower blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar. Reishi may act as a blood pressure stabilizer, antioxidant, analgesic, a kidney and nerve tonic. It has been used in bronchitis prevention and in cardiovascular treatment, and in the treatment of high triglycerides, high blood pressure, hepatitis, allergies, chemotherapy support, HIV support, and fatigue and altitude sickness.
Applications of Ganoderma Lucidum Extract
1. Ganoderma lucidum extract can be used in pharmaceutical field as raw materials.
2. Reishi mushroom extract can be used in health care products field as raw material.
3. Reishi mushroom extract can be used in food and beverage fields.
4. Ganoderma lucidum extract can be used in cosmetic field.
Package & Storage
1. 1-5kg with double plastic container inside/aluminum foil bag outside. 10kg with double plastic container inside/carton outside. 25kg with double plastic container inside/fiber drum outside or it is at your option.
2. Stored in a cool & dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
3. Shelf Life: Two years under well storage situation.
Transport & Payment
1. Small package sent by EMS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.
2. Cargo sent by Air or By Sea is all available.
3. Payment available for Western Union, T/T, Paypal, etc.
1. Plant extraction manufactory with factory covers an area of 35000 square maters.
2. Meet your special demand of product specification and demands on capsules, softgels, tablets and powder blendings.
3. Certificates: ISO9001, Kosher, Halal, ISO9001, HACCP, QS, NOP and Chinese Health Food GMP, etc.
4. Our purpose: provide you product with best quality, excellent service and prompt delivery with over 15 years' production and research experiences in high quality natural ingredients.
5. Rich experiences on export business; the products and services have been widely accepted by clients of USA, Europe and Australia, etc.
Every year, our team attends many industry related exhibitions around the world, such as CPHI in Shanghai, China and Spain, Vitafood in Switzerland, Engredea/NPEW in the USA, etc.
You Might Also Like
- Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, Natural Sweetener Neo...
- Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Echinacea Extract, Polyp...
- Amygdalin, Vitamin B17, Apricot Seed Extract, Bitter...
- Passion Flower Extract, Passiflora Extract
- Blueberry Extract, Blueberry Powder, Anthocyanin, An...
- Pine Bark Extract, Proanthocyanidin OPCs, Pine Bark ...