Solanesol, Tobacco Leaf Extract Powder
Product Name: Solanesol
Herb Source: Nicotiana tabacum L.
Part Used: Leaf
Appearance: 15% brown to dark brown paste, 75% of pale yellow solid, 90% of white crystals.
Specifications: 15%, 75%, 90%
Test Method: HPLC
Molecular Weight & Molecular Formula: C45H74O; 631.07
Melting Point & Solubility: 41.5-42.5 ℃, insoluble in water, slightly soluble in methanol, ethanol, acetone, chloroform, hexane
Pharmacology: Antiulcer, antitumor, solanesol is an important pharmaceutical intermediate, coenzyme Q10 and can be used for vitamin K2, also as a of this allergy, anti-ulcer drugs, lipid-lowering drugs and anti-cancer drugs synthetic material.
What Is Solanesol ?
Solanesol, which mainly found in solanaceous crops, including tobacco, tomato, potato, eggplant, and pepper plants. It is a long-chain polyisoprenoid alcohol compound with nine isoprene units. Chemical synthesis of solanesol is difficult; therefore, solanesol is primarily extracted from solanaceous crops, particularly tobacco leaves.
Functions of Solanesol
Solanesol is an important pharmaceutical intermediates. Solanesol can not only be used for synthesis of Coenzyme Q10 and Vitamin k2, but also for synthesis of raw materials as anti-allergic drug, anti-ulcer drug, hypolipidemic drug and anti-cancer drug. In the field of medicine Coenzyme Q10 is commonly used for the prevention and treatment of cardiovascular system disease, and also has a certain treatment of acute cancer and virus hepatitis. In addition, Coenzyme Q10 has strong healthcare effect to improve human immunity, maintain skin smoothness and enhance vitality as well.
Applications of Solanesol
Solanesol can be used in pharmaceutical cosmetic food field as raw materials.
Package & Storage
1. 1-5kg with double plastic container inside/aluminum foil bag outside. 10kg with double plastic container inside/carton outside. 25kg with double plastic container inside/fiber drum outside or it is at your option.
2. Stored in a cool & dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
3. Shelf Life: Two years under well storage situation.
Transport & Payment
1. Small package sent by EMS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.
2. Cargo sent by Air or By Sea is all available.
3. Payment available for Western Union, T/T, Paypal, etc.
1. Plant extraction manufactory with factory covers an area of 35000 square maters.
2. Meet your special demand of product specification and demands on capsules, softgels, tablets and powder blendings.
3. Certificates: ISO9001, Kosher, Halal, ISO9001, HACCP, QS, NOP and Chinese Health Food GMP, etc.
4. Our purpose: provide you product with best quality, excellent service and prompt delivery with over 15 years' production and research experiences in high quality natural ingredients.
5. Rich experiences on export business; the products and services have been widely accepted by clients of USA, Europe and Australia, etc.
Every year, our team attends many industry related exhibitions around the world, such as CPHI in Shanghai, China and Spain, Vitafood in Switzerland, Engredea/NPEW in the USA, etc.