Esculetin, Aesculetin, Horse Chestnut Extract, Aesculus Chinensis Extract Powder
Esculetin, Aesculetin Details
Product Name: Esculetin, Aesculetin
Herb Source: Aesculushippocastanumlinn,CichoriumintybusL.
Part Used: Bark
Appearance: Light yellow needle crystal or crystalline powder
Test Method: HPLC
Molecular Formula & Molecular Weight: C9H6O4; 178.14
Esculetin Structural Formula:
Melting Point & Solubility: mp269℃-273℃, Slightly soluble in water
Pharmacology: The product is drugs and asthma rather intermediates; Aesculetin itself is an antibiotic, to inhibit the Shigella can be used for the treatment of acute bacillary dysentery, and asthma, expectorant effects, can also be used to treat chronic airway inflammation.
What Is Aesculetin ?
Aesculetin (also known as esculetin, 6,7-dihydroxycoumarin and cichorigenin) is a derivative of coumarin. It is a natural lactone that derives from the intramolecular cyclization of a cinnamic acid derivative. It is present in chicory and in many toxic and medicinal plants, in form of glycosides and caffeic acid conjugates.
Functions of Esculetin
1. Esculetin can be used for Anti-inflammation, Anti-bacteria, Anti-cancer, Ease pain, Anti-arrhythmic, Anti-histaminic, Anti- cruor.
2. Esculetin is a product of a coumarin derivative extracted from the bark of flowering ash (Fraxinus ornus).
3. Esculetin is used in the manufacturing of pharmaceuticals with venotonic, capillary- strengthening and antiphlogistic action similar to that of Vitamin P.
4. Esculetin is a fluorescent dye that can be extracted from the leaves and bark of the horse chestnut tree.
5. Esculetin improves skin vasculature and is effective in the management of cellulitis.
Applications of Esculetin
Esculetin can be applied in food, pharmaceutical, health care products and cosmetics field as raw material.
Package & Storage
1. 1-5kg with double plastic container inside/aluminum foil bag outside. 10kg with double plastic container inside/carton outside. 25kg with double plastic container inside/fiber drum outside or it is at your option.
2. Stored in a cool & dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
3. Shelf Life: Two years under well storage situation.
Transport & Payment
1. Small package sent by EMS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.
2. Cargo sent by Air or By Sea is all available.
3. Payment available for Western Union, T/T, Paypal, etc.
1. Plant extraction manufactory with factory covers an area of 35000 square maters.
2. Meet your special demand of product specification and demands on capsules, softgels, tablets and powder blendings.
3. Certificates: ISO9001, Kosher, Halal, ISO9001, HACCP, QS, NOP and Chinese Health Food GMP, etc.
4. Our purpose: provide you product with best quality, excellent service and prompt delivery with over 15 years' production and research experiences in high quality natural ingredients.
5. Rich experiences on export business; the products and services have been widely accepted by clients of USA, Europe and Australia, etc.
Every year, our team attends many industry related exhibitions around the world, such as CPHI in Shanghai, China and Spain, Vitafood in Switzerland, Engredea/NPEW in the USA, etc.