Citrus Bioflavonoids, Citrus Bioflavonoid Powder
Citrus Bioflavonoids Details
Product Name: Citrus Bioflavonoids
Herb Source: Citrus Aurantium, Citrus sinensis
Part Used: Green Fruit
Appearance: Brown Yellow Powder
Specification:Total Flavonoids 45%
Test Method: HPLC, UV
What Is Citrus Bioflavonoid ?
Citrus bioflavonoids are natural plant pigments that can be found in citrus fruits like lemons, oranges, sweet limes, tangerines and grapefruit; these fruits get their distinctive coloring due to the presence of the bioflavonoids. In addition to citrus fruits, bioflavonoids are found in scores of other fruits, vegetables and nuts as well as in plant leaves and barks. Some of the citrus bioflavonoids sources include apricots, black currants, cherries, grapes, peppers, prunes, elderberry, horsetail, and rose hips.
The human body does not produce citrus bioflavonoid, but requires them to stay healthy. Eating citrus fruits is one way of ingesting citrus bioflavonoids and taking supplement pills is another. Some commonly occurring citrus bioflavonoids include apigenin, hesperidin, naringin, tangeritin and rutin. They should be taken in conjunction with Vitamin C for best results.
As these citrus bioflavonoids seem to possess important vitamin properties, they are often known as Vitamin P. These citrus bioflavonoids substances are high on antioxidants and have anti-viral, anti-inflammatory and anti-allergy properties. They can help the body fight off common cold viruses and various other infections. The presence of antioxidants can help counter free radical damage, maintain a clear, healthy skin and slow down the aging process.
Benefits and Functions of Citrus Bioflavonoids
1. Citrus bioflavonoids are used for antioxidant. Rutin and quercetin are thestrongest flavonoid anti-oxidants.
2. Citrus bioflavonoid can be used for anti-inflammatory. Rutin and quercetin have very powerful anti-inflammatory benefits.
3. Citrus bioflavonoids are used for capillary permeability and circulation are improved.
4. Citrus bioflavonoid powder is used for anti-allergic.
5. Citrus bioflavonoid can be used for anti-inflammatory.
6. Citrus bioflavonoid powder is used for anti-microbial.
7. Citrus bioflavonoids are used for anti-cancer.
8. Citrus bioflavonoid has the function of anti-diarrheal.
9. Insulin response and blood glucose levels.
10. Citrus bioflavonoid can help to normalise, and protects against diabetes.
Citrus Bioflavonoid Applications
1. Citrus bioflavonoid can be used in medicine in pharmaceutical field as raw material.
2. Citrus bioflavonoid can be used in health care products and supplement field as raw material.
3. Citrus bioflavonoids can be used in food and beverage field as additive.
Package & Storage
1. 1-5kg with double plastic container inside/aluminum foil bag outside. 10kg with double plastic container inside/carton outside. 25kg with double plastic container inside/fiber drum outside or it is at your option.
2. Stored in a cool & dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
3. Shelf Life: Two years under well storage situation.
Transport & Payment
1. Small package sent by EMS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.
2. Cargo sent by Air or By Sea is all available.
3. Payment available for Western Union, T/T, Paypal, etc.
1. Plant extraction manufactory with factory covers an area of 35000 square maters.
2. Meet your special demand of product specification and demands on capsules, softgels, tablets and powder blendings.
3. Certificates: ISO9001, Kosher, Halal, ISO9001, HACCP, QS, NOP and Chinese Health Food GMP, etc.
4. Our purpose: provide you product with best quality, excellent service and prompt delivery with over 15 years' production and research experiences in high quality natural ingredients.
5. Rich experiences on export business; the products and services have been widely accepted by clients of USA, Europe and Australia, etc.
Every year, our team attends many industry related exhibitions around the world, such as CPHI in Shanghai, China and Spain, Vitafood in Switzerland, Engredea/NPEW in the USA, etc.