Galla Chinensis Extract, Ellagic Acid, Tannic Acid, Chinese Nutgall Extract Powder
Galla Chinensis Extract Details
Product Name: Galla Chinensis Extract
Herb Source: Rhus chinensis Mill.
Part Used: Fruit
Active Ingredients: Ellagic Acid, Tannic Acid, Gallic Acid
Appearance: Brown powder
Specifications: 10:1, Ellagic Acid 98%
Test Method: TLC/HPLC
CAS#: 476-66-4 (Ellagic Acid)
Ellagic Acid Molecular Formula & Molecular Weight: C14H6O8; 302.19
Ellagic Acid Structural Formula:
1. As pharmaceutical raw materials for clearing heat, anti-inflammation and so on, it is mainly used in pharmaceutical field;
2. As the raw material of product for benefiting stomach, increasing energy and boosting the immunity, widely used in health industry;
3. Applied in food field, it can be produced into wine, canned, condensed juice and other more nourishment;
4. As active ingredients of skin care products, it is mainly used in cosmetic industry.
What Is Galla Chinensis Extract ?
The gall on the leaf of Rhus chinensis Mill. (Chinese sumac), Rhus potaninii Maxim. (potanin sumac) or Rhus punjabensis var. sinica (Diels) Rehd. et Wils. (red-punjab sumac), a deciduous dungarunga of the family Anacardiaceae, which is mainly formed by the parasitism of an insect called the "gall aphid". A typical gall is smooth and oblong.
Functions and Benefits Galla Chinensis Extract
1. Galla chinensis extract has the effects of antioxidant and antimicrobial;
2. It has the effect on improving the body disease-resistant ability, liver and gastrointestinal system function;
3. Chinese nutgall extract can treat chronic diarrhea and dysentery;
4. It is used for dispelling heat, eliminating irritability, diuretic, cooling blood and detoxification;
5. It has the function of enhancing immunity.
Applications of Galla Chinensis Extract
1. As pharmaceutical raw materials for clearing heat, anti-inflammation and so on, galla chinensis extract is mainly used in pharmaceutical field;
2. As the raw material of product for benefiting stomach, galla chinensis extract powder can increase energy and boosting the immunity, widely used in health industry;
3. Applied in food field, galla chinensis extract can be produced into wine, canned, condensed juice and other more nourishment;
4. As active ingredients of skin care products, Chinese nutgall extract is mainly used in cosmetic industry as raw material.
Package & Storage
1. 1-5kg with double plastic container inside/aluminum foil bag outside. 10kg with double plastic container inside/carton outside. 25kg with double plastic container inside/fiber drum outside or it is at your option.
2. Stored in a cool & dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
3. Shelf Life: Two years under well storage situation.
Transport & Payment
1. Small package sent by EMS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.
2. Cargo sent by Air or By Sea is all available.
3. Payment available for Western Union, T/T, Paypal, etc.
1. Plant extraction manufactory with factory covers an area of 35000 square maters.
2. Meet your special demand of product specification and demands on capsules, softgels, tablets and powder blendings.
3. Certificates: ISO9001, Kosher, Halal, ISO9001, HACCP, QS, NOP and Chinese Health Food GMP, etc.
4. Our purpose: provide you product with best quality, excellent service and prompt delivery with over 15 years' production and research experiences in high quality natural ingredients.
5. Rich experiences on export business; the products and services have been widely accepted by clients of USA, Europe and Australia, etc.
Every year, our team attends many industry related exhibitions around the world, such as CPHI in Shanghai, China and Spain, Vitafood in Switzerland, Engredea/NPEW in the USA, etc.
|Red Clover Extract||Cortex Phellodendri Extract||Black Rice Extract||Indian Bread Extract|
You Might Also Like
- St. John's Wort Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extrac...
- Polymethoxylated Flavones, Polymethoxylated Flavonoids
- Ginger Root Extract, Ginger Extract, Gingerols
- Danshen Root Extract, Salvia Miltiorrhiza Extract, T...
- Formononetin, Red Clover Extract, Ononis Spinosa Ext...
- Black Rice Extract, Anthocyandins, Anthocyanin, Blac...