Hesperetin, Citrus Aurantium Extract Hesperetin, Bitter Orange Peel Extract
Product Name: Hesperetin
Herb Source: Citrus reticulata Blanco, Citrus sinensis, Citrus limon
Part Used: Fruit
Appearance: Light Yellow Needle Crystal Powder
Molecular Formula & Molecular Weight: C16H14O6; 302.29
Hesperetin Structural Formula:
Melting Point & Solubility: mp 226-228 ℃. Soluble in ethanol, soluble in dilute alkali solution, partially soluble in ether. Slightly soluble in water, chloroform and benzene.
Pharmacology: Hesperetin is known as the stomach, expectorant, antitussive, carminative, diuretic, antiviral, antibacterial, non-return and stop stomach pain effect.
What Is Hesperetin ?
Hesperetin is a kind of natural flavonoid compounds, widely existing in the fruits of rutaceous plants citrus. Hesperetin is mainly coming from the enzymolysis of hesperidin with the functions of invigorating the stomach, eliminating phlegm, preventing cough, expelling rheumatism, treating diuresis, anti-virus, anti-microbial, treating non-return and relieving stomachache, widely used in the food, pharmaceutical and healthcare product industry, etc.
Functions and Benefits of Hesperetin
1. Hesperetin is a potent antioxidant against peroxynitrite.
2. Hesperetin has the effect of anti-inflammatory. Hesperetin can indirect inhibit the inflammatory reaction by inhibiting the release of a rachidonic acid metabolite and histamine.
3. Hesperetin powder can prevent blood platelet agglutination, prophylaxis the formation of thrombus and protect cardiovascular system.
4. Hesperetin can also act as a vasodilator, which is useful in hypertension and high cholesterol.
5. Hesperetin and naringenin have lipid-lowering efficacy.
6. Hesperetin powder has antimutagenic properties.
7. Hesperetin has the effect of antiviral and antibiosis.
8. Hesperetin has the effect of antitumor.
9. Hesperetin has the effect of diuretic.
10. Hesperetin can be used as antioxidant.
Applications of Hesperetin
1. Hesperetin can be applied as raw material in pharmaceutical field.
2. Hesperetin can be used in food field.
3. Hesperetin can be used in health care products and supplements field as raw material.
Package & Storage
1. 1-5kg with double plastic container inside/aluminum foil bag outside. 10kg with double plastic container inside/carton outside. 25kg with double plastic container inside/fiber drum outside or it is at your option.
2. Stored in a cool & dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
3. Shelf Life: Two years under well storage situation.
Transport & Payment
1. Small package sent by EMS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.
2. Cargo sent by Air or By Sea is all available.
3. Payment available for Western Union, T/T, Paypal, etc.
1. Plant extraction manufactory with factory covers an area of 35000 square maters.
2. Meet your special demand of product specification and demands on capsules, softgels, tablets and powder blendings.
3. Certificates: ISO9001, Kosher, Halal, ISO9001, HACCP, QS, NOP and Chinese Health Food GMP, etc.
4. Our purpose: provide you product with best quality, excellent service and prompt delivery with over 15 years' production and research experiences in high quality natural ingredients.
5. Rich experiences on export business; the products and services have been widely accepted by clients of USA, Europe and Australia, etc.
Every year, our team attends many industry related exhibitions around the world, such as CPHI in Shanghai, China and Spain, Vitafood in Switzerland, Engredea/NPEW in the USA, etc.
You Might Also Like
- Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, Natural Sweetener Neo...
- Tangeretin, Orange Peel Extract, Tangeretin Powder, ...
- Resveratrol, Grape Skin Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatu...
- Cytisine, Cytisine Powder, Thermopsis Lanceolata Ext...
- Hops Flower Extract, Hops Extract, Xanthohumol
- Hawthorn Berry Extract, Hawthorne Leaf Extract, Hawt...