Product Name: Hesperidin
Herb Source: Citrus aurantium L., Citrus sinensis Osbeck
Part Used: Fruit
Specification: 90%, 92%, 95%, 98%
Appearance: Light Yellow Powder
Test Method: HPLC
Hesperidin CAS#: 520-26-3
Hesperidin Molecular Formula & Molecular Weight: C28H34O15; 610.57
Hesperidin Structural Formula:
Hesperidin Melting Point & Solubility: mp 226-228℃. Freely sol in alc, moderately in ether. Slightly sol in water, chloroform, benzene; sol in dil alkalies.
Hesperidin Pharmacology: Promoting digestion, expelling phlegm, arresting cough, alleviating rheumatism, promoting urination and alleviating pain. Function as antisepsis , antivirotic, the depressor of 3-ɑ- hydroxy steroid dehydrogenase and the depressor of aldose reductases. Inhibited activity to lipoclasis and accelerated activity to biosynthesis of DNA.
What Is Hesperidin ?
Hesperidin is a compound found primarily in unripe citrus fruit. Food sources include orange, grapefruit, lemon, and tangerine juice. Also available in supplement form, hesperidin is classified as a citrus "bioflavonoid" (a type of compound with antioxidant effects).
Hesperidin is thought to have beneficial effects on blood vessels. It's uses as a natural remedy for a number of health problems, including: allergies, hemorrhoids, high blood pressure, hot flashes, hay fever, sinusitis, symptoms associated with menopausal changes, premenstrual syndrome, and varicose veins. Hesperidin can also improve circulation, reduce inflammation, and help prevent cancer.
Functions and Benefits of Hesperidin Powder
1. Hesperidin has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, hypolipidemic, vasoprotective and anticarcinogenic and cholesterol lowering actions.
2. Hesperidin can inhibit following enzymes: Phospholipase A2, lipoxygenase, HMG-CoA reductase and cyclo-oxygenase.
3. Hesperidins improve the health of capillaries by reducing the capillary permeability.
4. Hesperidin powder is used to reduce hay fever and other allergic conditions by inhibiting the release of histamine from mast cells. The possible anti-cancer activity of hesperidin could be explained by the inhibition of polyamine synthesis.
Applications of Hesperidin
1. In pharmaceutical field, hesperidin can be used as raw material for capsules or pills.
2. In functional food and beverage field , hesperidin can be used as raw materials.
3. Hesperidin can be used in cosmetic field.
4. Hesperidin can be used in health care products and supplement field.
Package & Storage
1. 1-5kg with double plastic container inside/aluminum foil bag outside. 10kg with double plastic container inside/carton outside. 25kg with double plastic container inside/fiber drum outside or it is at your option.
2. Stored in a cool & dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
3. Shelf Life: Two years under well storage situation.
Transport & Payment
1. Small package sent by EMS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.
2. Cargo sent by Air or By Sea is all available.
3. Payment available for Western Union, T/T, Paypal, etc.
1. Plant extraction manufactory with factory covers an area of 35000 square maters.
2. Meet your special demand of product specification and demands on capsules, softgels, tablets and powder blendings.
3. Certificates: ISO9001, Kosher, Halal, ISO9001, HACCP, QS, NOP and Chinese Health Food GMP, etc.
4. Our purpose: provide you product with best quality, excellent service and prompt delivery with over 15 years' production and research experiences in high quality natural ingredients.
5. Rich experiences on export business; the products and services have been widely accepted by clients of USA, Europe and Australia, etc.
Every year, our team attends many industry related exhibitions around the world, such as CPHI in Shanghai, China and Spain, Vitafood in Switzerland, Engredea/NPEW in the USA, etc.
|Hesperetin||Citrus Aurantium Extract||Naringin||Diosmin|