HoneySuchle Flowers Extract, Honeysuckle Flowers Extract, Chlorogenic Acid
HoneySuchle Flowers Extract Details
Product Name: Honeysuchle Flowers Extract
Herb Source: Lonicera japonica
Part Used: Flower
Active Ingredient: Chlorogenic Acid
Appearance:Yellow-brown powder to white fine crystal powder
Specification: Chlorogenic Acid 25-98%
Test Method: HPLC
Chlorogenic Acid CAS#: 327-97-9
Melting Point & Solubility: mp 208 °C. Soluble in water, soluble in ethanol, acetone, slightly soluble in ethyl acetate.
Pharmacology: HoneySuchle flowers extract chlorogenic acid has antioxidant, antitumor, antibacterial, antiviral, anti-mutagenic, gallbladder, bleeding, immune regulation, blood glucose and the role of central stimulants and other.
What Is HoneySuchle Flowers Extract ?
Honeysuckle, also named as honeysuchle and woodbine. The honeysuckle flower, seed, and leaves are used for medicine.
The flower of the Honeysuckle are used for many years in Chinese medicine, because of its detoxifying qualities to strengthen general health. Honeysuchle flower extract contains chlorogenic acid and hasa number of properties in traditional medicine, including uses as an antiviral, anti-bacterial and a diuretic. Honeysuckle extract can also be used in external applications to assist in clearing acne, boils and other skin eruptions.
Functions and Benefits of HoneySuchle Flowers Extract with Chlorogenic Acid
1. Honeysuckle flowers extract can be used as anti-infectious active ingredient.
2. Natural honeysuchle flowers extract has wide anti-virus, anti-bacteria and antioxidant effects.
3. Honeysuckle extract powder has relatively lower toxicity and side-effects.
4. Honeysuchle flower extract has obvious anti-infectious effects.
5. Honeysuckle bud extract can enhance immune function.
6. Honeysuckle flower extract powder can low blood fat and blood sugar.
Applications of Honeysuckle Flowers Extract with Chlorogenic Acid
1. Honeysuchle flowers extract powder can be used as feed additive.
2. Honeysuchle flower extract is used as food supplements.
3. Honeysuchle extract powder can be used as raw materials in cosmetics field.
4. Natural honeysuckle flowers extract can be used in nutrition field.
5. Honeysuchle flowers bud extract powder is used as raw material in pharmaceutical field.
Package & Storage
1. 1-5kg with double plastic container inside/aluminum foil bag outside. 10kg with double plastic container inside/carton outside. 25kg with double plastic container inside/fiber drum outside or it is at your option.
2. Stored in a cool & dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
3. Shelf Life: Two years under well storage situation.
Transport & Payment
1. Small package sent by EMS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.
2. Cargo sent by Air or By Sea is all available.
3. Payment available for Western Union, T/T, Paypal, etc.
1. Plant extraction manufactory with factory covers an area of 35000 square maters.
2. Meet your special demand of product specification and demands on capsules, softgels, tablets and powder blendings.
3. Certificates: ISO9001, Kosher, Halal, ISO9001, HACCP, QS, NOP and Chinese Health Food GMP, etc.
4. Our purpose: provide you product with best quality, excellent service and prompt delivery with over 15 years' production and research experiences in high quality natural ingredients.
5. Rich experiences on export business; the products and services have been widely accepted by clients of USA, Europe and Australia, etc.
Every year, our team attends many industry related exhibitions around the world, such as CPHI in Shanghai, China and Spain, Vitafood in Switzerland, Engredea/NPEW in the USA, etc.
|Fructus Forsythiae Extract||Green Coffee Bean Extract||Licorice Root Extract||Green Tea Extract|
You Might Also Like
- Citrus Aurantium Extract, Immature Bitter Orange Ext...
- Naringin Dihydrochalcone, Natural Sweetner Naringin ...
- Tangeretin, Orange Peel Extract, Tangeretin Powder, ...
- Salicin, Salicin Powder, Salicoside, White Willow Ba...
- Mulberry Leaf Extract, 1-Deoxynojirimycin (DNJ)
- Aloe Vera Extract, Aloin, Aloinoside, Aloe Barbadens...