Product Name: Naringenin
Herb Source: Citrus grandis, Citrus paradisi
Part Used: Fruit or Peel
Appearance: White Powder
Specifications: 95%, 98%
Test Method: HPLC
Naringenin Molecular Formula & Molecular Weight: C15H12O5; 272.25
Naringenin Structural Formula:
Melting Point & Solubility: mp251℃，Soluble in alcohol, ether and benzene. almost insoluble in water.
Pharmacology: Antisepsis, anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, antioxidation, antispasmodic, choleretic activity.
What Is Naringenin ?
Naringenin is a flavanone, a type of flavonoid, that is considered to have a bioactive effect on human health as antioxidant, free radical scavenger, anti-inflammatory, carbohydrate metabolism promoter, and immune system modulator. It is the predominant flavanone in grapefruit.
Naringenin interferes with enzymatic activity in the intestines and, thus, with the breakdown of certain drugs, resulting in higher blood levels of the drug.A number of drugs that are known to be affected by the naringin in grapefruit extract include calcium channel blockers, estrogen, sedatives, medications for high blood pressure, allergies, AIDS, and cholesterol-lowering drugs.
Main Functions of Grapefruit Peel Extract Naringenin 98%
1. Naringenin powder has anticancer effect,killing lots of cancer cells.
2. Naringenin extract has effective scavenging of free radicals. Naringenin powder can has protective effect on brain hemisphere.
3. Naringenin can significantly lower the plasma cholesterol concentration and the hepatic cholesterol content.
4. Naringenin has also been shown to reduce hepatitis C virus production by infected hepatocytes (liver cells) in cell culture.
5. Naringenin powder have bioactive effect on human health as antioxidant, free radical scavenger, antisepsis, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic activity.
Application of Grapefruit Peel Extract Naringenin 98%
1. As the medicine raw material of anti-inflammatory, antibacterial,antioxidant and anti-tumor drug, naringenin is widely used in the pharmaceutical field.
2. Naringenin can be used as raw material in health care products and supplement field.
3. As a strong antioxidant, naringenin powder is widely used in cosmetics industry.
4. Naringenin can be used in food and beverage field.
Package & Storage
1. 1-5kg with double plastic container inside/aluminum foil bag outside. 10kg with double plastic container inside/carton outside. 25kg with double plastic container inside/fiber drum outside or it is at your option.
2. Stored in a cool & dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
3. Shelf Life: Two years under well storage situation.
Transport & Payment
1. Small package sent by EMS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.
2. Cargo sent by Air or By Sea is all available.
3. Payment available for Western Union, T/T, Paypal, etc.
1. Plant extraction manufactory with factory covers an area of 35000 square maters.
2. Meet your special demand of product specification and demands on capsules, softgels, tablets and powder blendings.
3. Certificates: ISO9001, Kosher, Halal, ISO9001, HACCP, QS, NOP and Chinese Health Food GMP, etc.
4. Our purpose: provide you product with best quality, excellent service and prompt delivery with over 15 years' production and research experiences in high quality natural ingredients.
5. Rich experiences on export business; the products and services have been widely accepted by clients of USA, Europe and Australia, etc.
Every year, our team attends many industry related exhibitions around the world, such as CPHI in Shanghai, China and Spain, Vitafood in Switzerland, Engredea/NPEW in the USA, etc.
You Might Also Like
- Buckwheat Extract, Tartary Wheat Flavone, Buckwheat ...
- Tribulus Terrestris Extract, Tribulus Terrestris Sap...
- HoneySuchle Flowers Extract, Honeysuckle Flowers Ext...
- Safflower Extract, Carthamin, Carthamus Tinctorius E...
- Sesamin, Black Sesame Seed Extract, Sesamum Indicum ...
- Oleanolic Acid, Oleanic Acid Powder, Ligustrum Lucid...