Product Name: Pterostilbene
Herb Source: Vaccinium Spp
Part Used: Fruit
Appearance: Off-white or white powder
Melting Point: 89-92ºC
Molecular Formula & Molecular Weight: C16H16O3; 256.30
Pterostilbene Structural Formula:
What Is Pterostilbene ?
Pterostilbene is a natural analog of resveratrol, which is one of the compounds thought to contribute to the “French Paradox” associated with red wine consumption.Like resveratrol, it belongs to a class of compounds called phytoalexins, which are naturally produced by plants when under attack by pathogens such as bacteria or fungi, but now it is available by chemical synthesis.
Pterostilbene is a compound extracted from the blueberry and grape skin which can inhibit can and reduce low-density lipoprotein cholesterol ,therefore it can prevent the cancer and heart disease. Pterostilbene has some similar mechanism of resveratrol, which is a more effective methylated derivative with a best degree of absorption. It has a similar structural Methylation stilbene molecules as resveratrol .the only difference is that it molecule substituted the hydroxyl resveratrol molecule ,because it has two methoxy methylated and more remarkable in terms of the the degree of oral absorption .it is a more effective anti-oxidant and anti-cancer molecules. Pterostilbene presently considered to be the "next generation resveratrol" .
Functions and Benefits of Blueberry Extract Pterostilbene
1. Pterostilbene will prevent the cardiovascular diseases;
2. Pterostilbene powder can quench free radical, antioxidant, and anti-aging;
3. Pterostilbene has a treatment for mild inflammation of the mucous membranes of mouth and throat;
4. Pterostilbene with a treatment for diarrhea, enteritis, urethritis, cystitis and virosis rheum epidemic, with its antiphlogistic and bactericidal action;
5. Pterostilbene is used to protect and regenerate retinal purple (rhodopsin), and cure patients with eye diseases such as pigmentosa, retinitis, glaucoma, and myopia, etc.
Applications of Pterostilbene
1. Pterostilbene is widely used as raw materials in the fields of medicine and health care products.
2. As a strong antioxidant, pterostilbeneis is used in cosmetics industry as raw material.
Package & Storage
1. 1-5kg with double plastic container inside/aluminum foil bag outside. 10kg with double plastic container inside/carton outside. 25kg with double plastic container inside/fiber drum outside or it is at your option.
2. Stored in a cool & dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
3. Shelf Life: Two years under well storage situation.
Transport & Payment
1. Small package sent by EMS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.
2. Cargo sent by Air or By Sea is all available.
3. Payment available for Western Union, T/T, Paypal, etc.
1. Plant extraction manufactory with factory covers an area of 35000 square maters.
2. Meet your special demand of product specification and demands on capsules, softgels, tablets and powder blendings.
3. Certificates: ISO9001, Kosher, Halal, ISO9001, HACCP, QS, NOP and Chinese Health Food GMP, etc.
4. Our purpose: provide you product with best quality, excellent service and prompt delivery with over 15 years' production and research experiences in high quality natural ingredients.
5. Rich experiences on export business; the products and services have been widely accepted by clients of USA, Europe and Australia, etc.
Every year, our team attends many industry related exhibitions around the world, such as CPHI in Shanghai, China and Spain, Vitafood in Switzerland, Engredea/NPEW in the USA, etc.