Artichoke Extract, Cynarin, Globe Artichoke Leaf Extract Powder
Artichoke Extract Details
Procuct Name: Artichoke Extract
Herb Source: Cynara Scolymus L
Part Used: Leaf
Active Ingredients: Cynarin
Specifications: Cynarin 2.5%-5%
Test Method: UV
Appearance: Yellow Brown Powder
Molecular Formula & Molecular Weight: C25H24O12; 516.45
Cynarin Structural Formula:
Pharmacological: Artichoke extract can enhance liver and kidney function, lower cholesterol, promote the metabolism of amino acids to help digestion. Artichoke acid can increase the vitality of the liver and promote liver toxins out and promote the regeneration of liver cells, promote secretion of bile law digest fats.
What Is Artichoke Extract ?
Artichokes, also knowm as Ju thistle, artichoke, French lily, lotus lily perennial herb. The artichoke extract is usually made by the artichoke's leaf, stem, and root because of they contain a high concentration of certain chemicals found in the plant such as cynarin.
Artichoke extract is used to stimulate the flow of bile from the liver, and it can help reduce the symptoms of heartburn and alcohol "hangover". Artichoke extract is also used for high cholesterol, irritable bowel syndrome, kidney problems, anemia, fluid retention (edema), arthritis, bladder infections, and liver problems. Artichoke extract used in medicine to treat snakebites, prevent gallstones, lower blood pressure, lower blood sugar; to increase urine flow; and as a tonic or stimulant.
Functions and Benefits of Artichoke Extract Cynarin Powder
1. Artichoke extract cynarin powder increasing bile secretion and law constipation, diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting.
2. Natural artichoke extract is used for stimulating the secretion of bile law, preventing arteriosclerosis, and protect heart blood.
3. Artichoke extract powder plays an important role in relieving vascular purpura.
4. Artichoke extract can be used for treatments of chronic hepatitis, reducing cholesterol and indigestion diseases, improving gastrointestinal function.
5. Natural artichoke extract powder is used for anti Hepatic toxicity, choleretic agents, anti-high blood lipids (serum cholesterol).
6. Artichoke extract has effects on the malignant cells.
Applications of Artichoke Extract Cynarin Powder
1. Artichoke extract cynarin can be used in pharmaceutical field as raw material;
2. Artichoke extract powder is used for functional food.
3. Artichoke extract can be used in water-soluble beverages as raw material.
4. Cynara scolymus extract can be used as raw materials in health care products and supplement.
Package & Storage
1. 1-5kg with double plastic container inside/aluminum foil bag outside. 10kg with double plastic container inside/carton outside. 25kg with double plastic container inside/fiber drum outside or it is at your option.
2. Stored in a cool & dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
3. Shelf Life: Two years under well storage situation.
Transport & Payment
1. Small package sent by EMS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.
2. Cargo sent by Air or By Sea is all available.
3. Payment available for Western Union, T/T, Paypal, etc.
1. Plant extraction manufactory with factory covers an area of 35000 square maters.
2. Meet your special demand of product specification and demands on capsules, softgels, tablets and powder blendings.
3. Certificates: ISO9001, Kosher, Halal, ISO9001, HACCP, QS, NOP and Chinese Health Food GMP, etc.
4. Our purpose: provide you product with best quality, excellent service and prompt delivery with over 15 years' production and research experiences in high quality natural ingredients.
5. Rich experiences on export business; the products and services have been widely accepted by clients of USA, Europe and Australia, etc.
Every year, our team attends many industry related exhibitions around the world, such as CPHI in Shanghai, China and Spain, Vitafood in Switzerland, Engredea/NPEW in the USA, etc.