Milk Thistle Extract, Silymarin, Silibinin
Milk Thistle Extract Details
Product Name: Milk Thistle Extract
Herb Source: Silybum marianum(Linne) Gaertner
Part Used: Fruit
Appearance: Light Yellow Powder
Active Ingredient: Silymarin, Silibinin
Specification: 80% Silymarin UV, 30% Silybin HPLC
Test Method: HPLC
Milk Thistle Extract CAS#: 84604-20-6
Silymarin CAS#: 65666-07-1
Silymarin Molecular Formula & Molecular Weight: C25H22O10; 482.44
Silymarin Structural Formula:
What Is Milk Thistle Extract ?
Milk thistle extract powder is extracted from the plant named as milk thistle. Milk thistle is native to Europe and was brought to North America by early colonists.
Milk thistle is taken most often for liver disorders, including liver damage caused by chemicals, alcohol, and chemotherapy, as well as liver damage caused by Amanita phalloides (death cap) mushroom poisoning, jaundice, chronic inflammatory liver disease, cirrhosis of the liver, and chronic hepatitis.
Milk thistle extract is also used for loss of appetite, heartburn (dyspepsia), gallbladder complaints, enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia), a blood disorder called beta-thalassemia, and infertility.
At the same time, milk thistle extract is also used for diabetes, kidney damage caused by diabetes, hangover, diseases of the spleen, prostate cancer, inflammation in the lungs and chest, malaria, depression, uterine complaints, increasing breast milk flow, allergy symptoms, starting menstrual flow, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, high cholesterol, and menopausal symptoms.
Functions and Benefits of Milk Thistle Extract Powder with Silibinin and Silymarin
1. Natural milk thistle extract can protect liver.
2. Milk thistle extract powder can reproduce the liver cell.
3. Natual milk thistle extract can low blood fat.
4. Milk thistle extract has the properties of radiation resistance.
5. Milk thistle extract is used for anti-aging.
6. Natural milk thistle extract powder has the effects of resisting cardiovascular disease.
Applications of Milk Thistle Extract Powder with Silibinin and Silymarin
1. In pharmaceutical field as raw material, milk thistle extract powder is mainly used in protecting liver.
2. In health product field as raw materials, silybum marianum extract is mainly used in supporting the liver.
3. Milk thistle extract can be used as food additive.
4. Silybum marianum extract can be used as feeding stuff of animals.
Package & Storage
1. 1-5kg with double plastic container inside/aluminum foil bag outside. 10kg with double plastic container inside/carton outside. 25kg with double plastic container inside/fiber drum outside or it is at your option.
2. Stored in a cool & dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
3. Shelf Life: Two years under well storage situation.
Transport & Payment
1. Small package sent by EMS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.
2. Cargo sent by Air or By Sea is all available.
3. Payment available for Western Union, T/T, Paypal, etc.
1. Plant extraction manufactory with factory covers an area of 35000 square maters.
2. Meet your special demand of product specification and demands on capsules, softgels, tablets and powder blendings.
3. Certificates: ISO9001, Kosher, Halal, ISO9001, HACCP, QS, NOP and Chinese Health Food GMP, etc.
4. Our purpose: provide you product with best quality, excellent service and prompt delivery with over 15 years' production and research experiences in high quality natural ingredients.
5. Rich experiences on export business; the products and services have been widely accepted by clients of USA, Europe and Australia, etc.
Every year, our team attends many industry related exhibitions around the world, such as CPHI in Shanghai, China and Spain, Vitafood in Switzerland, Engredea/NPEW in the USA, etc.