Buckwheat Extract, Tartary Wheat Flavone, Buckwheat Flavonoids
Buckwheat Extract Details
Product Name: Buckwheat Extract
Herb Source: Fagopyrum tataricum (L.) Gaertn
Part Used: Seed
Appearance: Brown Fine Powder.
Active Ingredients: Buckwheat Flavonoids/Flavone, Rutin
Specification: 5:1, 10:1, 20:1 or 10%-50%(Rutin)
Test Method: UV, HPLC
Appearance: Fine Brownish-yellow Powder
CAS#: 153-18-4 (Rutin)
What Is Buckwheat Extract ?
Buckwheat is a plant. People make flour from the leaves and flowers. This flour can be used either as food (usually in bread, pancakes, and noodles) or as medicine. It has been speculated that buckwheat may benefit people with cholesterol issues. Buckwheat extract might help people with diabetes by improving how well the body deals with blood sugar. Buckwheat is not only a kind of food, but also a valuable product for health care. Buckwheat extract flavonoids is extracted from the flowers and leaves of Pagopyrum tataricum. This ingredient can well control blood sugar and prevent diabetes. Buckwheat extract with flavone shows the effects of lowering the risk of high cholesterol and high blood pressure, therefore protecting against heart disease, atherosclerosis, ischemic strike, obesity and premature death. It's also helpful in preventing gallstone, inhibiting cancer and leukemia.
Function and Benefits of Buckwheat Extract Powder with Flavononids
1. Buckwheat extract can reduce blood sugar, high blood cholesterol, and enhancing the role of human immunity.
2. Buckwheat extract can adjuvant therapy for diabetes, hypertension, coronary heart disease, stroke and so on.
3. Buckwheat extract is used for dispelling wet, relieving pain, detoxification, expelling swelling and benefiting stomach.
Applications of Buckwheat Extract with Flavone
1. Applied in food field, buckwheat extract with flavone is added into kinds of beverage, liquor and foods as functional food additive.
2. Applied in health care product and supplement field, tartary buckwheat extract is widely added into various kinds of health products.
3. Tartary buckwheat extract with flavonoid can be used in cosmetics field.
4. Buckwheat extract can be used in pharmaceutical field.
Package & Storage
1. 1-5kg with double plastic container inside/aluminum foil bag outside. 10kg with double plastic container inside/carton outside. 25kg with double plastic container inside/fiber drum outside or it is at your option.
2. Stored in a cool & dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
3. Shelf Life: Two years under well storage situation.
Transport & Payment
1. Small package sent by EMS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.
2. Cargo sent by Air or By Sea is all available.
3. Payment available for Western Union, T/T, Paypal, etc.
1. Plant extraction manufactory with factory covers an area of 35000 square maters.
2. Meet your special demand of product specification and demands on capsules, softgels, tablets and powder blendings.
3. Certificates: ISO9001, Kosher, Halal, ISO9001, HACCP, QS, NOP and Chinese Health Food GMP, etc.
4. Our purpose: provide you product with best quality, excellent service and prompt delivery with over 15 years' production and research experiences in high quality natural ingredients.
5. Rich experiences on export business; the products and services have been widely accepted by clients of USA, Europe and Australia, etc.
Every year, our team attends many industry related exhibitions around the world, such as CPHI in Shanghai, China and Spain, Vitafood in Switzerland, Engredea/NPEW in the USA, etc.