Polymethoxylated Flavones, Polymethoxylated Flavonoids
Polymethoxylated Flavones(PMFs) Details
Product Name: Polymethoxylated Flavones(PMFs)
Herb Source: Citrus aurantium L.
Active Ingrednet: Nobiletin, Tangeratin
Part Used: Fruit
Specification: 30%, 40%, 60%, 90%
Appearance: Light Brown-green to Light Yellow Fine Powder
Test Method: HPLC
What Is Polymethoxylated Flavones (PMFs) ?
Polymethoxylated flavones is a special types of citrus-derived flavonoids, known as polymethoxy flavonoids, especially nobiletin and tangeretin, are inversely associated with cardiovascular disease. Previous studies have shown them to be effective in lowering cholesterol in humans as well as helping to prevent the accumulation of LDL cholesterol in the lining of arteries.
PMFs are a goup of methoxylated phenoli compounds found exclusively in tissues and peels of Citrus reticulata (Tangerine), Citrus Paradis(Grapefruit), Citrus Sinensis(sweet orange) and citrus aurantium l.sour orange), these various citrus species show very high variability in their content of PMFs.
Polymethoxy flavones nobiletin and tangeretin are highly protective to your body in multiple ways and act to help our metabolize cholesterol and blood sugar, resulting in better leptin function and improved fat fitness – which is fundamental to a higher level of cardiovascular health.
Polymethoxylated Flavones (PMFs) Functions and Benefits
1. Polymethoxylated flavones powder can be a marker of citrus classification;
2. According to analyzing the composition of polymethoxylated flavonoids in fruit juices, we can check out the counterfeit or inferior lemon juice products;
3. Polymethoxylated flavones can reduce the aggregation of red blood cell in human body and lower blood cell sedimentation rate;
4. Polymethoxylated flavonoids can induce that white blood cells inhibit the growth of HL 60 leukemia cells;
5. Polymethoxylated flavones can be used for anti-cancer by dissolving cancer cells; good for blood circulation of coronary heart disease (CHD) patients;
6. Polymethoxylated flavonoids can be used as cardiotonic;
7. Polymethoxylated flavones has biological activities of antiviral and antibacterial.
Polymethoxylated Flavones (PMFs) Applications
1. Polymethoxylated flavonoids can be used in medicines in pharmaceutical field.
2. Polymethoxylated flavones can be added in health care products and supplement field.
3. PMFs can be used in food and beverage field.
Package & Storage
1. 1-5kg with double plastic container inside/aluminum foil bag outside. 10kg with double plastic container inside/carton outside. 25kg with double plastic container inside/fiber drum outside or it is at your option.
2. Stored in a cool & dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
3. Shelf Life: Two years under well storage situation.
Transport & Payment
1. Small package sent by EMS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.
2. Cargo sent by Air or By Sea is all available.
3. Payment available for Western Union, T/T, Paypal, etc.
1. Plant extraction manufactory with factory covers an area of 35000 square maters.
2. Meet your special demand of product specification and demands on capsules, softgels, tablets and powder blendings.
3. Certificates: ISO9001, Kosher, Halal, ISO9001, HACCP, QS, NOP and Chinese Health Food GMP, etc.
4. Our purpose: provide you product with best quality, excellent service and prompt delivery with over 15 years' production and research experiences in high quality natural ingredients.
5. Rich experiences on export business; the products and services have been widely accepted by clients of USA, Europe and Australia, etc.
Every year, our team attends many industry related exhibitions around the world, such as CPHI in Shanghai, China and Spain, Vitafood in Switzerland, Engredea/NPEW in the USA, etc.