Yacon Fruit Extract, Smallanthus Sonchifolius Extract, Yacon Root Syrup Powder
Yacon Fruit Extract Details
Product Name: Yacon Fruit Extract
Herb Source: Smallanthus sanchifalius
Part Used: Root
Appearance: Yellow-brown powder
Specification: 5:1, 10 :1, 20:1
Test Method: TLC
What Is Yacon Fruit Extract Powder ?
The yacon (Smallanthus sonchifolius, syn.: Polymnia edulis, P. sonchifolia) is a perennial plant as a traditionally food for its crisp, sweet-tasting tuberous roots. The texture and flavour are very similar to jicama, mainly differing in that yacón has some slightly sweet resinous and floral (similar to violet) undertones to its flavor. This flavoring is probably due to a sweet substance called inulin, as replicates the sweet taste found in the roots of elecampane, which also contains this substance. Another name for the yacón is Peruvian ground apple. The tuber is composed mostly of water and fructooligosaccharides.
Yacon root extract powder contains fructooligosaccharides (FOS), inulin and phenolic compounds. The consumption of FOS and inulin improves the growth of bifidobacteria in the colon, enhances mineral absorption and gastrointestinal metabolism and plays a role in the regulation of serum cholesterol. The consumption of these prebiotics promotes a positive modulation of the immune system, improving resistance to infections and allergic reactions.
Function and Benefits of Yacon Root Extract Powder
1. Yacon extract can help digestion, conditioning and improve the poor condition of the digestive system.
2. Yacon fruit powder can reduce blood sugar, blood lipids and cholesterol, prevent and treat hypertension and diabetes.
3. Yacon root syrup powder has the effects of liver detoxification and lowering blood pressure, can also enhance the immune.
4. Smallanthus sonchifolius extract has the function of antioxidant, eliminating free radicals and preventing the stone disease.
Application of Yacon Root Syrup Powder
1. Yacon root syrup powder can be used as raw material in pharmaceutical field.
2. Yacon root extract powder can be used as raw materials in health care products and supplement field.
3. Smallanthus sonchifolius powder can be used as raw material in food field.
Package & Storage
1. 1-5kg with double plastic container inside/aluminum foil bag outside. 10kg with double plastic container inside/carton outside. 25kg with double plastic container inside/fiber drum outside or it is at your option.
2. Stored in a cool & dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
3. Shelf Life: Two years under well storage situation.
Transport & Payment
1. Small package sent by EMS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.
2. Cargo sent by Air or By Sea is all available.
3. Payment available for Western Union, T/T, Paypal, etc.
1. Plant extraction manufactory with factory covers an area of 35000 square maters.
2. Meet your special demand of product specification and demands on capsules, softgels, tablets and powder blendings.
3. Certificates: ISO9001, Kosher, Halal, ISO9001, HACCP, QS, NOP and Chinese Health Food GMP, etc.
4. Our purpose: provide you product with best quality, excellent service and prompt delivery with over 15 years' production and research experiences in high quality natural ingredients.
5. Rich experiences on export business; the products and services have been widely accepted by clients of USA, Europe and Australia, etc.
Every year, our team attends many industry related exhibitions around the world, such as CPHI in Shanghai, China and Spain, Vitafood in Switzerland, Engredea/NPEW in the USA, etc.
|Inulin||Sea Buckthorn Extract||Hawthorn Extract||Buckwheat Extract|