Blue Lotus Extract, Blue Lotus Leaf Extract Powder
Blue Lotus Extract Details
Product Name: Blue Lotus Extract
Herb Source: Nymphaea coerulea, Nymphaea capensis
Part Used: Lotus Leaf
Appearance: Brown Powder
Specification: 10:1, 5:1
Test Method: TLC
What Is Blue Lotus Extract ?
Blue lotus immediately emerges as the divine flower. Its petals in the shape of a star float on ponds and marshes, symbols of purity and innocence. Early Egyptians and Indian cosmogony closely associated the flower with the creation of the earth. The flower is prescribed for its anti-inflammatory properties and its skin care benefits. The blue lotus owes its colors to anthocyanins – flavonoids which are endowed with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. The blue lotus contains flavonoids, including kaempferol and quercetin. These compounds bind to sugars in the flower, giving them anti-glycation properties and greater stability.
Blue lotus extract powder can significantly reduce serum cholesterol levels of glycerol and glycerol, Blue lotus leaf extract plays a role in regulating blood lipid health. Chinese medicine believe that the bitter taste of lotus leaves, flat, in the liver, spleen, stomach, the Heart Sutra.
In Chinese medicine, blue lotus is classified as a bitter herb. According to traditional practitioners, bitter herbs trigger the production of bile and hydrochloric acid, which stimulate digestion and ease flatulence. Bile secretion assists in the breakdown of fats, and serves as a liver tonic.
Main Functions of Blue Lotus Extract
1. Blue lotus extract has the effect of weight control, adjust blood lipids, codeine and expectorant.
2. Anticoagulant and antidote in medicine, blue lotus extract is used for treatment of summer heat syndrome and dampness accumulation.
3. Blue lotus flower extract can significantly reduce serum triglycerides and cholesterol content of calcitriol with lipid regulating health role.
4. Lowering blood lipids and treating fatty liver, blue lotus extract is commonly combined with cartages, which promotes blood circulation and lowers blood fats .
Applications of Blue Lotus Extract
1. Blue lotus extract is applied in food field as raw material.
2. Blue lotus extract is applied in health care product field as raw materials.
3. Blue lotus extract powder is applied as raw material in pharmaceutical field, it can promote the growth of bone.
Package & Storage
1. 1-5kg with double plastic container inside/aluminum foil bag outside. 10kg with double plastic container inside/carton outside. 25kg with double plastic container inside/fiber drum outside or it is at your option.
2. Stored in a cool & dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
3. Shelf Life: Two years under well storage situation.
Transport & Payment
1. Small package sent by EMS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.
2. Cargo sent by Air or By Sea is all available.
3. Payment available for Western Union, T/T, Paypal, etc.
1. Plant extraction manufactory with factory covers an area of 35000 square maters.
2. Meet your special demand of product specification and demands on capsules, softgels, tablets and powder blendings.
3. Certificates: ISO9001, Kosher, Halal, ISO9001, HACCP, QS, NOP and Chinese Health Food GMP, etc.
4. Our purpose: provide you product with best quality, excellent service and prompt delivery with over 15 years' production and research experiences in high quality natural ingredients.
5. Rich experiences on export business; the products and services have been widely accepted by clients of USA, Europe and Australia, etc.
Every year, our team attends many industry related exhibitions around the world, such as CPHI in Shanghai, China and Spain, Vitafood in Switzerland, Engredea/NPEW in the USA, etc.
|Valerian Extract||Passion Flower Extract||Hops Flower Extract||Spine Date Seed Extract|