Passion Flower Extract, Passiflora Extract
Passion Flower Extract Details
Product Name: Passion Flower Extract
Herb Source: Passiflora incarnata L.
Part Used: Aerial Part
Active Ingredient: Flavonoids
Specification: 5:1, 10:1, 20:1, Flavonoids 3%
Appearance: Brown Fine Powder
Test Method: UV, TLC
Pharmacology of Passion Flower Extract
1. Anti-anxiety and treatment of insomnia, passion flower extract can smooth nerve, including sedative and anti-anxiety effects. Passion flower extract's mode of action is different from sedatives (sleeping pills), making it a non-additive type of relaxation herbs. Passion flower extract's sedative effect is popular in treating many diseases including nervousness and insomnia.
2. Passion flower extract has the antispasmodic effect of smoothing muscle, including the digestive system. The plant can reduce the rate of food passing the digestive tract, thereby promoting digestion.
What Is Passion Flower Extract ?
Passiflora, also know as the passion flowers or passion vines, it is a genus of about 500 species of flowering plants, the namesakes of the family passifloraceae. Passion flower is a nourishing and healthy fruit grown in tropical and subtropical regions. Passion flower extract has been widely used as a medicinal herb to alleviate sleep and nervous disorders in tropical countries and Native American cultures, and has become a popular treatment for insomnia and anxiety in Europe.
Functions and Benefits of Passion Flower Extract Powder with Flavonoids
1. Passion flower extract is used for mood disorders (depression, anxiety, stress)
2. Passiflora incarnata extract is used for insomnia and sleep disorders
3. Passion flower extract powder is used for headaches, migraines and general pain
4.Natural passiflora incarnata extract is used for stomach problems (colic, nervous stomach, indigestion, etc.)
5. Passion flower extract is used to relieve menstrual cramps and premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
6. Natural passiflora extract powder is used for analgesic (pain-reliever), anti-anxiety, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, cough suppressant, aphrodisiac, cough suppressant, central nervous system depressant, diuretic, hypotensive (lowers blood pressure), sedative.
Applications of Passion Flower Extract
1. Passion flower extract is applied in food field as raw materials.
2. Natural passion flower extract can be applied in pharmaceutical field.
3. Passion extract powder is applied in cosmetic field as raw material.
4. Passion flower extract can be used in health care products and supplements field.
Package & Storage
1. 1-5kg with double plastic container inside/aluminum foil bag outside. 10kg with double plastic container inside/carton outside. 25kg with double plastic container inside/fiber drum outside or it is at your option.
2. Stored in a cool & dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
3. Shelf Life: Two years under well storage situation.
Transport & Payment
1. Small package sent by EMS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.
2. Cargo sent by Air or By Sea is all available.
3. Payment available for Western Union, T/T, Paypal, etc.
1. Plant extraction manufactory with factory covers an area of 35000 square maters.
2. Meet your special demand of product specification and demands on capsules, softgels, tablets and powder blendings.
3. Certificates: ISO9001, Kosher, Halal, ISO9001, HACCP, QS, NOP and Chinese Health Food GMP, etc.
4. Our purpose: provide you product with best quality, excellent service and prompt delivery with over 15 years' production and research experiences in high quality natural ingredients.
5. Rich experiences on export business; the products and services have been widely accepted by clients of USA, Europe and Australia, etc.
Every year, our team attends many industry related exhibitions around the world, such as CPHI in Shanghai, China and Spain, Vitafood in Switzerland, Engredea/NPEW in the USA, etc.