Siberian Ginseng Extract, Eleutheroside B+E
Siberian Gingseng Extract Details
Product Name: Siberian Gingseng Extract
Herb Source: Acanthopanax senticosus (Rupr. Maxim.) Harms
Part Used: Root
Active Ingredients: Eleutheroside B+E
Appearance: Light Brown Fine Powder
Specifications: Eleutheroside B+E≥0.8%
Test Method: HPLC
Molecular Formula & Molecular Weight: C28H36O13; 580.5776
What Is Siberian Gingseng Extract ?
Siberian ginseng, also known as Eleutherococcus or eleuthero, grows in mountain forests and is native to eastern Asia including China, Japan, and Russia. Traditional Chinese Medicine has used eleutherococcus for reducing lethargy, fatigue, and low stamina as well as increasing endurance and resilience to environmental stresses. Eleutherococcus is considered an "adaptogen," a term that describes herbs or other substances that, when ingested, appears to help an organism increase resistance to stress. There is strong evidence Eleutherococcus senticosus increases endurance and mental performance in patients with mild fatigue and weakness.
Main Function of Siberian Ginseng Extract with Eleutheroside
1. Siberian ginseng extract is used for resisting fatigue.
2. Siberian ginseng extract powder is used treating tristimania, cerebral thrombosis, hyperlipoidemia, coronary heart disease and diabetes, etc.
3. Siberian ginseng extract is used alleviating neurasthenia, increasing appetite, improving vision and hearing.
4. Natural Siberian ginseng extract is used resisting tumor.
5. Siberian ginseng extract is used enhancing human immunity and delaying aging.
Application of Siberian Ginseng Extract with Eleutheroside
1. Applied in pharmaceutical field, siberian ginseng extract powder is usually made into tablets, capsule, injectio and granule to invigorate the vital energy, nourish the blood, invigorate qi, calm the nerves, warm the kidney and strengthen the spleen.
2. Applied in food and beverage field, siberian ginseng extract is mainly used in kinds of beverage, liquor and foods to enhance human immunity and anti-aging.
3. Siberian ginseng extract can be in cosmetics field.
4. Siberian ginseng extract can be also used in health care products and supplement field.
Package & Storage
1. 1-5kg with double plastic container inside/aluminum foil bag outside. 10kg with double plastic container inside/carton outside. 25kg with double plastic container inside/fiber drum outside or it is at your option.
2. Stored in a cool & dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
3. Shelf Life: Two years under well storage situation.
Transport & Payment
1. Small package sent by EMS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.
2. Cargo sent by Air or By Sea is all available.
3. Payment available for Western Union, T/T, Paypal, etc.
1. Plant extraction manufactory with factory covers an area of 35000 square maters.
2. Meet your special demand of product specification and demands on capsules, softgels, tablets and powder blendings.
3. Certificates: ISO9001, Kosher, Halal, ISO9001, HACCP, QS, NOP and Chinese Health Food GMP, etc.
4. Our purpose: provide you product with best quality, excellent service and prompt delivery with over 15 years' production and research experiences in high quality natural ingredients.
5. Rich experiences on export business; the products and services have been widely accepted by clients of USA, Europe and Australia, etc.
Every year, our team attends many industry related exhibitions around the world, such as CPHI in Shanghai, China and Spain, Vitafood in Switzerland, Engredea/NPEW in the USA, etc.
|Blue Lotus Extract||Hops Flower Extract||Passion Flower Extract||Spine Date Seed Extract|