Chinese Angelica Extract, Dong Quai Extract, Ligustilide, Angelica Sinensis Extract
Chinese Angelica Extract Details
Product Name: Chinese Angelica Extract
Herb Source: Angelica Sinensis
Part Used: Root
Active Ingredients: Ligustilide
Specification: 1% Ligustilide, 0.1% Ferulic Acid, 10:1
Appearance: Fine Brown Powder
Test Method: HPLC
Ligustilide Molecular Formula & Molecular Weight: C12H14O2; 190.24
Ligustilide Structural Formula:
What Is Chinese Angelica Extract ?
Chinese angelica extract, also known as simply angelica extract, is an herbal supplement used for various ailments. Derived from the root of the aromatic herb, Chinese angelica, it has been used for a digestive tonic, gynecological disorders, and many other conditions. Also a flavoring agent in some foods, it is most commonly used and sold as a light yellow powder.
Popularly referred to as dong quai, angelica extract is most often used in treating menstrual disorders and pain. Postmenopausal symptoms, menstrual discomfort, backaches, and other effects of the menstrual cycle may be alleviated through the use of the remedy. Some claim that when used as a premenstrual tonic, dong quai can help regulate hormones. It can also be used in treating headaches.
Several medical tests have been conducted on dong quai. Though many of these studies have yielded inconclusive results, some largely indicate that the supplement can be used in treating many different sicknesses. Angelica extract may wield healing power as an analgesic, sedative, diuretic, cardiotonic, muscle relaxant, and anti-inflammatory agent. It also exhibits qualities that could make it ideal in protecting the liver and heart.
The herb has been used pharmacologically for several different minor ailments. Mild colds, coughs, and hay fever have been alleviated with dong quai. Several more serious conditions, such as osteoporosis and asthma, may be treated with the remedy as well. As a digestive aid, many assert that angelica extract improves appetite.
Chinese Angelica Extract Functions
1. Chinese angelica extract powder is used to enrich the blood and invigorate the circulation of blood.
2. Chinese angelica extract is used to fight against oxidation and scavenge free radicals.
3. Chinese angelica extract is used to reduce the excitability of myocardium and to treat the auricular fibrilation.
4. Angelica sinensis extract powder is used to lower blood pressure and blood fat and to protect the pathological changes of main artery as well as to treat atherosclerosis.
Angelica Sinensis Extract Applications
1. Natural Chinese angelica extract powder applied in food additive field for women.
2. Chinese angelica extract powder applied in health cae product and supplement field.
3. Dong Quai extract can be used as raw material in pharmaceutical field as its function of fighting choline, antioxidant, removing free radicals, inhibiting uterine contractions, along with the uterus has a two-way adjustment role.
4. Angelica sinensis extract can be used in cosmetic field.
Package & Storage
1. 1-5kg with double plastic container inside/aluminum foil bag outside. 10kg with double plastic container inside/carton outside. 25kg with double plastic container inside/fiber drum outside or it is at your option.
2. Stored in a cool & dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
3. Shelf Life: Two years under well storage situation.
Transport & Payment
1. Small package sent by EMS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.
2. Cargo sent by Air or By Sea is all available.
3. Payment available for Western Union, T/T, Paypal, etc.
1. Plant extraction manufactory with factory covers an area of 35000 square maters.
2. Meet your special demand of product specification and demands on capsules, softgels, tablets and powder blendings.
3. Certificates: ISO9001, Kosher, Halal, ISO9001, HACCP, QS, NOP and Chinese Health Food GMP, etc.
4. Our purpose: provide you product with best quality, excellent service and prompt delivery with over 15 years' production and research experiences in high quality natural ingredients.
5. Rich experiences on export business; the products and services have been widely accepted by clients of USA, Europe and Australia, etc.
Every year, our team attends many industry related exhibitions around the world, such as CPHI in Shanghai, China and Spain, Vitafood in Switzerland, Engredea/NPEW in the USA, etc.
You Might Also Like
- Citrus Aurantium Extract, Immature Bitter Orange Ext...
- Naringin Dihydrochalcone, Natural Sweetner Naringin ...
- Silibinin, Silymarin, Silybin, Milk Thistle Extract,...
- 5-Hydroxytryptophan, 5-HTP, 5 HTP Powder, Griffonia ...
- Phloretin, Phloretin Powder, Apple Peel Extract Phlo...
- Puerarin, Pueraria Extract, Isoflavones, Kudzu Root ...