Red Clover Extract, Trifolium Pratense Extract, Isoflavones, Formononetin, Biochanin
Red Clover Extract Details
Product Name: Red Clover Extract
Herb Source: Trifolium Pratense L.
Part Used: Flowers and Stem leaf
Major Components: Isoflavones, Biochanin A B, Formononetin, Daidzein, Genistein, Sission, Ononin, Daidzin
Brief: Dark green to black and brown powder
Assay Method: HPLC
Specifications: Red Clover Isoflavones 5%, 20%
Pharmacology: Red clover is considered to be one of the richest sources of isoflavones, these isolated isoflavones have the certain benefits, and can be used to treat menopause, hot flushes, cardiovascular health and bone loss. However, an actual protective action in humans remains to be demonstrated. In the meantime, Red Clover is valued for its ability to loosen phlegm and calm bronchial spasms.
What Is Red Clover Extract ?
Red clover (Trifolium pratense L.) is the legume (Legumi-nosae) perennial herb, also known as red clover and clover. Native to Europe and western Asia, now widely distributed around the world, for temperate plants. Cultivated all over the north and south China. Red clover extract contains biochanin A, flavonoids, formononetin, daidzein, genistein, sission, ononin, daidzin,etc. The isoflavone phytoestrogen-have effects of anticancer.
Functions and Benefits of Red Clover Extract
1. Red clover extract has estrogenic activity.
2. Natural red clover extract powder can treat breast cancer, prostate cancer, lymphatic cancer, etc.
3. Red clover extract powder can treat mildly antispasmodic.
4. It keep the blood from becoming thick and gummy.
5. Red clover P.E. has effects of anti-inflammatory & anti-microbial.
Applications of Red Clover Extract
1. Applied in pharmaceutical field raw material, red clover extract is mainly used in preventing cancer, such as breast, prostate cancer and colon cancer.
2. Applied in health care products field as raw material, natural red clover extract is mainly used in improving osteoporosis and womens menopauses symptom.
3. Red clover extract can be used in supplement field.
Package & Storage
1. 1-5kg with double plastic container inside/aluminum foil bag outside. 10kg with double plastic container inside/carton outside. 25kg with double plastic container inside/fiber drum outside or it is at your option.
2. Stored in a cool & dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
3. Shelf Life: Two years under well storage situation.
Transport & Payment
1. Small package sent by EMS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.
2. Cargo sent by Air or By Sea is all available.
3. Payment available for Western Union, T/T, Paypal, etc.
1. Plant extraction manufactory with factory covers an area of 35000 square maters.
2. Meet your special demand of product specification and demands on capsules, softgels, tablets and powder blendings.
3. Certificates: ISO9001, Kosher, Halal, ISO9001, HACCP, QS, NOP and Chinese Health Food GMP, etc.
4. Our purpose: provide you product with best quality, excellent service and prompt delivery with over 15 years' production and research experiences in high quality natural ingredients.
5. Rich experiences on export business; the products and services have been widely accepted by clients of USA, Europe and Australia, etc.
Every year, our team attends many industry related exhibitions around the world, such as CPHI in Shanghai, China and Spain, Vitafood in Switzerland, Engredea/NPEW in the USA, etc.
You Might Also Like
- Illicium Verum Extract, Star Anise Seed Extract, Shi...
- Cactus Extract, Prickly Pear Powder, Hoodia Gordonii...
- Tangeretin, Orange Peel Extract, Tangeretin Powder, ...
- Hops Flower Extract, Hops Extract, Xanthohumol
- Safflower Extract, Carthamin, Carthamus Tinctorius E...
- Coenzyme Q10, Co Q10 Powder, Ubiquinol