Safflower Extract, Carthamin, Carthamus Tinctorius Extract, Safflower Yellow
Safflower Extract Details
Product Name: Safflower Extract
Herb Source: Carthamus tinctorius L
Part Used: Flower, Seed
Active Ingredients: Carthamin, Safflor Yellow, Neocarthamin, Carthamone, Hexadecanoic Acid
Appearance: Light-yellow powder
Specification: 4:1, 8:1, 20:1, 0.8%, 2% Carthamin
Test Method: TLC, HPLC
Carthamin CAS#: 36338-96-2
Carthamin Molecular Formula & Molecular Weight: C43H44O24; 910.7804
Carthamin Structural Formula:
What Is Safflower Extract ?
Safflower (Carthamus tinctorius L.) is an annual herbaceous plant, it is a highly-branched annual thistle-like herb that grows to a height of 3 feet producing yellow or reddish flowers. Each branch will usually have several flower heads containing 15-20 seeds per head. Safflower yellow is a natural food pigment extracted from the petal of safflower by the process of extracting, filtrating, purifying, concentrating, sterilizing, spraying & drying. The main coloring ingredient is carthamine.
In traditional medicine, the safflower extract is used for blood nourishment, for relieving of skin pain, for decreasing blood lipid, and for preventing blood vessel plug. The active ingredient in the flower, which is yellow in color, is flavonoid named “Carthamin”, it's safe as food and beverage additives.
The safflower seed is used as an expectorant, as a remedy for skin diseases, for edema, for uterus pain after birth, and as an emmenagogue.Because the safflower seed has the property of lowering the level of blood lipid. Consequently, the safflower seed extract is often produced as a dietary supplement for lowering the blood lipid. In cosmetics, the flowers and seeds extraction are a more potent competitive inhibitor than kojic acid, arbutin or L-ascorbic acid for mushroom and human tyrosinase.
Functions and Benefits of Safflower Extract With Carthamin and Safflor Yellow
1. Safflower extract powder can promote blood circulation and relieve blood stasis;
2. Safflower extract is used for regulating menstruation and relieving pain, to treat women's diseases such as amenorrhea, algomenorrhea and lyma;
3. Natural safflower extract can remove blood stasis and alleviating pain;
4. Safflower extract is used to treat falling injury, and swelling and ulcer on the body surface.
Applications of Safflower Extract With Carthamin and Safflor Yellow
1. Natural safflower extract powder is widely applied in food and beverage field as raw material.
2. Safflower extract is widely applied in health care products field.
3. Safflower extract powder is applied as a kind of raw materials in pharmaceutical field.
4. Natural safflower extract is applied in cosmetics field as raw material.
Package & Storage
1. 1-5kg with double plastic container inside/aluminum foil bag outside. 10kg with double plastic container inside/carton outside. 25kg with double plastic container inside/fiber drum outside or it is at your option.
2. Stored in a cool & dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
3. Shelf Life: Two years under well storage situation.
Transport & Payment
1. Small package sent by EMS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.
2. Cargo sent by Air or By Sea is all available.
3. Payment available for Western Union, T/T, Paypal, etc.
1. Plant extraction manufactory with factory covers an area of 35000 square maters.
2. Meet your special demand of product specification and demands on capsules, softgels, tablets and powder blendings.
3. Certificates: ISO9001, Kosher, Halal, ISO9001, HACCP, QS, NOP and Chinese Health Food GMP, etc.
4. Our purpose: provide you product with best quality, excellent service and prompt delivery with over 15 years' production and research experiences in high quality natural ingredients.
5. Rich experiences on export business; the products and services have been widely accepted by clients of USA, Europe and Australia, etc.
Every year, our team attends many industry related exhibitions around the world, such as CPHI in Shanghai, China and Spain, Vitafood in Switzerland, Engredea/NPEW in the USA, etc.
|Kudzu Root Extract||Soybean Extract||Red Clover Extract||Motherwort Herb Extract|
You Might Also Like
- Olive Leaf Extract, Oleuropein, Hydroxytyrosol
- Chia Seed Powder, Organic Chia Seed Powder, Chia See...
- Broccoli Extract, Sulforaphane, Broccoli Powder, Bro...
- Garcinia Cambogia Extract, Hydroxycitric Acid, Garci...
- Galla Chinensis Extract, Ellagic Acid, Tannic Acid, ...
- Gardenia Extract, Fructus Gardeniae Extract, Gardeno...