Common Fenugreek Seed Extract, Fenusides, Furostanol Saponins, 4-Hydroxyisoleucine, Trigonelline, Fenugreek Seeds Powder
Fenugreek Seed Extract Details
Product Name: Fenugreek Seed Extract
Herb Source: Semen Trigon mellae
Part Used: Seed
Appearance: Brown Yellow Powder
Active Ingredients: Furostanol Saponins, 4-Hydroxyisoleucine, Trigonelline
Specifications: 5:1,10:1, 20:1 or 4-Hydroxyisoleucine 5-98%, Furostanol Saponins 50%, Trigonelline 60%-98%
Test Method: HPLC, UV
Molecular Formula & Molecular Weight (4-Hydroxyisoleucine): C6H13NO3, 147.17232
Structural Formula (4-Hydroxyisoleucine):
What Is Common Fenugreek Seed Extract ?
Trigonella foenum-graecum, commonly known as fenugreek, is a popular herb in many regions and countries. Fenugreek has a very long history of being used as a traditional medicinal herbs. Fenugreek seeds are rich in minerals such as iron, potassium, calcium, selenium, copper, zinc, manganese and magnesium. Fenugreek seeds have been found to contain protein, vitamin C, niacin, potassium, and diosgenin, starch, sugars, mucilage, mineral matters, volatile oil, fixed oil, vitamins and enzymes. Other active constituents in fenugreek is trigonelline, lysine and L-tryptophan, 4-Hydroxyisoleucine, as well as steroidal saponins (furostanol saponins). Seeds are also rich in essential amino acids.
Function of Common Fenugreek Seed Extract with 4-Hydroxyisoleucine
1. Fenugreek seed extract can regulate blood sugar and improve glucose tolerance.
2. Fenugreek seeds powder can reduce cholesterin and protect heart.
3. Common fenugreek seed extract with trigonelline can lubricates the intestines.
4. Fenugreek seed extract is helpful for eyes, asthma and sinus problems.
5. Fenugreek seed extract with 4-Hydroxyisoleucine can protect the kidney.
6. Fenugreek seed extract powder can expel cold, cure abdominal distention and fullness, enteric hernia and cold damp cholera.
Applications of Common Fenugreek Seed Extract with Furostanol Saponins
1. Common fenugreek seed extract can be applied in pharmaceutical field as raw material.
2. Fenugreek seed extract can be used in health care products industry as raw material.
3. Common fenugreek seed extract powder with saponins can be used in food industry as raw material.
4. Fenugreek seed extract powder can be applied in cosmetics field as raw material.
Package & Storage
1. 1-5kg with double plastic container inside/aluminum foil bag outside. 10kg with double plastic container inside/carton outside. 25kg with double plastic container inside/fiber drum outside or it is at your option.
2. Stored in a cool & dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
3. Shelf Life: Two years under well storage situation.
Transport & Payment
1. Small package sent by EMS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.
2. Cargo sent by Air or By Sea is all available.
3. Payment available for Western Union, T/T, Paypal, etc.
1. Plant extraction manufactory with factory covers an area of 35000 square maters.
2. Meet your special demand of product specification and demands on capsules, softgels, tablets and powder blendings.
3. Certificates: ISO9001, Kosher, Halal, ISO9001, HACCP, QS, NOP and Chinese Health Food GMP, etc.4. Our purpose: provide you product with best quality, excellent service and prompt delivery with over 15 years' production and research experiences in high quality natural ingredients.
5. Rich experiences on export business; the products and services have been widely accepted by clients of USA, Europe and Australia, etc.
Every year, our team attends many industry related exhibitions around the world, such as CPHI in Shanghai, China and Spain, Vitafood in Switzerland, Engredea/NPEW in the USA, etc.
|Lotus Leaf Extract||White Kidney Bean Extract||Bitter Melon Extract||Cactus Extract|