Ginger Root Extract, Ginger Extract, Gingerols
Ginger Root Extract Details
Product Name: Ginger Root Extract
Herb Source: Rhizoma Zingiberis
Part Used: Root
Appearance: Yellowish Brown Powder
Active Ingredients: Gingerol
Specification: 5%, 6%, 8%, 10%
Molecular Formula & Molecular Weight: C17H26O4; 294.3859
What Is Ginger Root Extract ?
Ginger, the underground stem, or rhizome, of the plant Zingiber officinale has been used as a medicine in Asian, Indian, and Arabic herbal traditions since ancient times. In China, for example, ginger has been used to aid digestion and treat stomach upset, diarrhea, and nausea for more than 2,000 years. Since ancient times, ginger has also been used to help treat arthritis, colic, diarrhea, and heart conditions.
In addition to these medicinal uses, ginger root extract continues to be valued around the world as an important cooking spice and ginger extract is believed to help the common cold, flu-like symptoms, headaches, and even painful menstrual periods. Native to Asia where ginger root extract's use as a culinary spice spans at least 4,400 years, ginger root grows in fertile, moist, tropical soil.
Functions and Benefits of Ginger Root Extract with Gingerols
1. Ginger extract with gingerol powder can prevent motion sickness.
2. Ginger root extract powder prevent pregnancy related nausea and vomiting.
3. Ginger extract powder prevent nausea and vomiting following surgery.
4. Ginger root extract gingerol has the function of anti-inflammatory.
5. Ginger extract powder with gingerol can keep heart healthy.
6. Ginger root extract can nourish digestive tract, promote appetite, and protect stomach.
7. Ginger extract with gingerol has the effect of antioxidant, can effectively eliminating free radicals.
Applications of Ginger Root Extract with Gingerol
1. Applied in food field, ginger root extract powder is added into kinds of beverage, liquor and foods as functional food additive.
2. Applied in health care product and supplement field, ginger extract is widely added into various kinds of health products as raw material.
3. Ginger root extract with gingerol can be used in cosmetics field as raw material.
4. Ginger extract can be used in pharmaceutical field.
Package & Storage
1. 1-5kg with double plastic container inside/aluminum foil bag outside. 10kg with double plastic container inside/carton outside. 25kg with double plastic container inside/fiber drum outside or it is at your option.
2. Stored in a cool & dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
3. Shelf Life: Two years under well storage situation.
Transport & Payment
1. Small package sent by EMS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.
2. Cargo sent by Air or By Sea is all available.
3. Payment available for Western Union, T/T, Paypal, etc.
1. Plant extraction manufactory with factory covers an area of 35000 square maters.
2. Meet your special demand of product specification and demands on capsules, softgels, tablets and powder blendings.
3. Certificates: ISO9001, Kosher, Halal, ISO9001, HACCP, QS, NOP and Chinese Health Food GMP, etc.
4. Our purpose: provide you product with best quality, excellent service and prompt delivery with over 15 years' production and research experiences in high quality natural ingredients.
5. Rich experiences on export business; the products and services have been widely accepted by clients of USA, Europe and Australia, etc.
Every year, our team attends many industry related exhibitions around the world, such as CPHI in Shanghai, China and Spain, Vitafood in Switzerland, Engredea/NPEW in the USA, etc.
You Might Also Like
- Cactus Extract, Prickly Pear Powder, Hoodia Gordonii...
- Kudzu Root Extract, Wild Kudzu Extract, Kudzu Root P...
- Mangiferin, Mango Leaf Extract, Mango Seed Extract
- Amygdalin, Vitamin B17, Apricot Seed Extract, Bitter...
- Silibinin, Silymarin, Silybin, Milk Thistle Extract,...
- Cytisine, Cytisine Powder, Thermopsis Lanceolata Ext...