Licorice Root Extract, Glycyrrhizic Acid, Liquorice Extract Powder, Glabridin
Licorice Root Extract Details
Product Name: Licorice Root Extract
Herb Source: Glycyrrhiza uralensis Fisch.
Active Ingredients: Glycyrrhizic Acid, Glycyrrhizic Acid Ammonium Salt
Specifications: Glycyrrhizic Acid 20%-98%; Glycyrrhizic Acid Ammonium Salt 40%
Test Method: HPLC
Appearance: Light Yellow or White Powder
CAS#: 1405-86-3 (Glycyrrhizic Acid)
Molecular Weight & Molecular Formula: C42H62O16; 822.94
Structural Formula (Glycyrrhizic Acid):
Pharmacology: Not only for bronchitis, bronchitis, cough, asthma and other respiratory diseases have a significant effect. And digestive tract infection, hepatitis B, oral ulcers, gastric ulcer, also wonders. For a variety of toxins such as diphtheria toxin, the river hog month toxin, tetanus toxin and other snake venom has a strong detoxification effect. Also has a similar effect of adrenal cortex hormones.
What Is Licorice Root Extract ?
Licorice root extract is extract from the licorice plants called Glycyrrhiza Glabra and Glycyrrhiza Uralensis. It contains many components including glycyrrhizin, glycyrrhizic acid, liquiritin, glycyrrhiza flavonoid, glycyrrhizic acid ammonium salt, etc. It has widely medicinal properties.
Functions and Benefits of Liquorice Root Extract
1. Liquorice root extract can enhance the transformation and transportation functions of the spleen and stomach.
2. Natural liquorice root extract powder can relieve pain and cramps of smooth or skeletal muscles.
3. Licorice extract can also moistens the lungs and stops coughs. It treats disorders such as shortness of breath, fatigue, sallow facial appearance, decreased food intake, loose stools, and diarrhea.
4. Natural liquorice extract powder can treat coughing and wheezing of various etiologies that stems from either cold or heat, and deficiencies of excess, with or without phlegm.
5. Liquorice root extract can treat poisoning due to foods, herbs, herbicides, pesticides, drugs and heavy metals.
6. Licorice root extract can also quickly heal canker sores.
7. Licorice extract powder can nourish and cure the skin, has the function of whitening skin, inhibiting melanin original, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.
Applications of Licorice Root Extract
1. Natural licorice root extract is used in food and beverage field as a sweetener.
2. Licorice root extract powder is used in pharmaceutical field as raw materials of drugs for clearing heat and detoxicating,
3. Liquorice root extract is widely used in health care products field as raw material because of its benefits for stomach,
4. Natural licorice root extract can be applied in cosmetic field as raw material because of it can nourish and cure the skin, has the function of whitening skin, inhibiting melanin original; anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.
Package & Storage
1. 1-5kg with double plastic container inside/aluminum foil bag outside. 10kg with double plastic container inside/carton outside. 25kg with double plastic container inside/fiber drum outside or it is at your option.
2. Stored in a cool & dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
3. Shelf Life: Two years under well storage situation.
Transport & Payment
1. Small package sent by EMS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.
2. Cargo sent by Air or By Sea is all available.
3. Payment available for Western Union, T/T, Paypal, etc.
1. Plant extraction manufactory with factory covers an area of 35000 square maters.
2. Meet your special demand of product specification and demands on capsules, softgels, tablets and powder blendings.
3. Certificates: ISO9001, Kosher, Halal, ISO9001, HACCP, QS, NOP and Chinese Health Food GMP, etc.
4. Our purpose: provide you product with best quality, excellent service and prompt delivery with over 15 years' production and research experiences in high quality natural ingredients.
5. Rich experiences on export business; the products and services have been widely accepted by clients of USA, Europe and Australia, etc.
Every year, our team attends many industry related exhibitions around the world, such as CPHI in Shanghai, China and Spain, Vitafood in Switzerland, Engredea/NPEW in the USA, etc.