Malaytea Scurfpea Fruit Extract, Psoralen, Psoralea Corylifolia Extract
Malaytea Scurfpea Fruit Extract Details
Product Name: Malaytea Scurfpea Fruit Extract
Herb Source: Psoralea corylifolia L.
Part Used: Fruit
Active Ingredients: psoralen, isopsoralen, corylifolin, corylifolinin, bakuchalcone, isoneobavachalcone
Specifications: 10:1, 3.5% psoralen
Test Method: HPLC
Appearance: Yellow brown powder
CAS#: 66-97-7 (psoralen)
Psoralen Molecular Formula & Molecular Weight: C11H6O3; 186.16
Psoralen Structural Formula:
What Is Malaytea Scurfpea Fruit Extract ?
Malaytea scurfpea fruit (fructus psoraleae, psoralea corylifolia L.) is a valued plant in Chinese herbal medicine as a tonic remedy, it is used to improve general vitality. It can be also used in the treatment of skin disorders, including vitiligo. Psoralea corylifolia fruit can also be used in the treatment of eczema and hair loss. In addition, it acts against staph infections and helps stimulate the heart. Psoralea is used to promote bone calcification, making it useful for treating osteoporosis and bone fractures.
Functions and Benefits of Malaytea Scurfpea Fruit Extract
1. Fructus psoraleae extract can also be used as remedy of impotence, seminal emission, enuresis, frequent urination.
2. Malaytea scurfpea fruit extract powder can ease waist and knee pain.
3. Fructus psoraleae extract can treat deficiency of the kidney and alleviate asthma.
4. Malaytea scurfpea fruit extract can be used to treat diarrhoea.
5. Malaytea scurfpea fruit extract has effect on curing vitiligo and pelade.
Applications of Malaytea Scurfpea Fruit Extract
1. Applied in pharmaceutical field as raw materials.
2. It can be applied in health care products field raw material.
3. Malaytea scurfpea fruit extract can be used in beverage and food field as raw material.
Package & Storage
1. 1-5kg with double plastic container inside/aluminum foil bag outside. 10kg with double plastic container inside/carton outside. 25kg with double plastic container inside/fiber drum outside or it is at your option.
2. Stored in a cool & dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
3. Shelf Life: Two years under well storage situation.
Transport & Payment
1. Small package sent by EMS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.
2. Cargo sent by Air or By Sea is all available.
3. Payment available for Western Union, T/T, Paypal, etc.
1. Plant extraction manufactory with factory covers an area of 35000 square maters.
2. Meet your special demand of product specification and demands on capsules, softgels, tablets and powder blendings.
3. Certificates: ISO9001, Kosher, Halal, ISO9001, HACCP, QS, NOP and Chinese Health Food GMP, etc.
4. Our purpose: provide you product with best quality, excellent service and prompt delivery with over 15 years' production and research experiences in high quality natural ingredients.
5. Rich experiences on export business; the products and services have been widely accepted by clients of USA, Europe and Australia, etc.
Every year, our team attends many industry related exhibitions around the world, such as CPHI in Shanghai, China and Spain, Vitafood in Switzerland, Engredea/NPEW in the USA, etc.