Mulberry Leaf Extract, 1-Deoxynojirimycin (DNJ)
Mulberry Leaf Extract Details
Product Name: Mulberry Leaf Extract
Herb Source: Morus alba L.
Part Used: Leaf
Active Ingredients: Mulberry Leaf Flavonoids
Test Method: UV
Appearance: Brown Fine Powder
Pharmacology: Mulberry has antispasmodic effect; mulberry leaves are disease-resistant indigenous microorganisms. Mulberry leaf has anti-inflammatory effects; mulberry leaves have hypoglycemic effect. It contains ecdysterone on hyperglycemia induced by a variety of methods are hypoglycemic, promotes glucose into glycogen, but does not alter the normal blood glucose; mulberry leaves have lower blood pressure; mulberry leaves also lowering blood pressure, diuretic effect.
What Is Mulberry Leaf Extract ?
Mulberry leaf comes from the mulberry tree, which is found in China. There are 10 different species of mulberry tree, morus nigra, or black mulberry is the most common. The leaves of a mulberry tree are green and spade shaped.
Mulberry leaf has sweet, bitter and cold properties. It is associated with the Liver and Lung meridians, and functions to clear lung heat and clear fire in the liver. It is also used to stop bleeding, especially in patients who are vomiting blood. Mulberry leaf can inhibit the progress of several bacteria, including S. aureus and hemolytic streptococcus. Mulberry leaf extract powder also has the important function in the management and treatment of diabetes.
Functions and Benefits of Mulberry Leaf Extract
1. Naturral mulberry leaf extract is used to free radical scavenging activities.
2. Mulberry leaf extract has the function of immune adjustment activities.
3. Mulberry leaves extract has the effects of lowering blood sugar and blood fat.
4. Mulberry leaf extract powder is used to weight loss activities by prevent absorption of glucose.
5. Mulberry leaf extract has the usage of inhibiting activities against virus and tumor metastasis.
Applications of Mulberry Leaf Extract
1. In food field, natural mulberry leaf extract is usually used as food additive.
2. Mulberry leaf extract can be applied in health care products and supplement field as raw materials.
3. For cosmetic field, natural mulberry leaf extract powder can be mix into cosmetics as a kind of natural raw material.
4. Natural mulberry leaf extract powder can be used in pharmaceutical field.
Package & Storage
1. 1-5kg with double plastic container inside/aluminum foil bag outside. 10kg with double plastic container inside/carton outside. 25kg with double plastic container inside/fiber drum outside or it is at your option.
2. Stored in a cool & dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
3. Shelf Life: Two years under well storage situation.
Transport & Payment
1. Small package sent by EMS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.
2. Cargo sent by Air or By Sea is all available.
3. Payment available for Western Union, T/T, Paypal, etc.
1. Plant extraction manufactory with factory covers an area of 35000 square maters.
2. Meet your special demand of product specification and demands on capsules, softgels, tablets and powder blendings.
3. Certificates: ISO9001, Kosher, Halal, ISO9001, HACCP, QS, NOP and Chinese Health Food GMP, etc.
4. Our purpose: provide you product with best quality, excellent service and prompt delivery with over 15 years' production and research experiences in high quality natural ingredients.
5. Rich experiences on export business; the products and services have been widely accepted by clients of USA, Europe and Australia, etc.
Every year, our team attends many industry related exhibitions around the world, such as CPHI in Shanghai, China and Spain, Vitafood in Switzerland, Engredea/NPEW in the USA, etc.
|Bitter Melon Extract||Hawthorn Extract||Buckwheat Extract||Gynostemma Extract|