Rutin, Rutin NF11, Quercetin Rutin Powder, Sophora Japonica Extract Rutoside
Product Name: Rutin
Herb Source: Scphora japonica
Part Used: Fruit
Appearance: Light Yellow Powder
Specifications: 10%, 20%, 50%, 90%
Test Method: HPLC
Molecular Formula & Molecular Weight: C27H30O16; 610.51
Rutin Structural Formula:
Melting Point & Solubility: mp 176-178°C.1g dissolved in 7ml of methanol, 8000ml water, 200ml boiling water.
Pharmacology: Rutin is a vitamin medicines, have reduced the role of capillary permeability and fragility, maintain and restore the normal elasticity of capillaries. Rutin is used to control high blood pressure stroke; diabetic retinal hemorrhage and hemorrhagic purpura, also used as a food antioxidant and pigment.
What Is Rutin ?
Rutin (rutoside), a natural citrus bioflavonoid, is extracted from the dry buds of sophora japonical. Rutin is also found in the fruit of the fava d'anta tree (from Brazil), the buckwheat, fruits and fruit rinds,especially the citrus fruits (orange, grapefruit, lemon, lime) and berries such as mulberry, ash tree fruits and cranberries. Rutin is a tasteless, yellow or greenish-yellow crystalline powder that becomes plastic when heated between 185°C and 192°C and discomposed at 215°C. Rutin is practically insoluble in wate while soluble in methanol and ethanol. Rutin is known as a kind of vitamin p, rutin acts as a powerful antioxidant fighting with free radicals and strengthens the capillaries so as to help people suffering from arteriosclerosis or high blood pressure, together with other bioflavonoid, rutin protects capillaries, prevent bruising, and intensify the effect of vitamin c in the body, rutin provides natural antiviral, anti-inflammatory and anti-allergy properties.
Main Functions and Healthy Benefits of Rutin
1. Rutin is a vitamin medicines, have reduced the role of capillary permeability and fragility. Rutin can maintain and restore the normal elasticity of capillaries.
2. Rutin is used to control high blood pressure stroke; diabetic retinal hemorrhage and hemorrhagic purpura.
Rutin is also used as a food antioxidant and pigment.
3. Rutin has antivirus and anti-inflammatoryactivity.
4. Rutin has radiation-proof and anti-free radical effect for skin.
5. Rutin can promotes circulation, stimulate bile production, help to lower blood cholesterol, reduce blood pressure and prevent cataracts.
Applications of Rutin
1. Applied in food field, rutin commonly known as vitamin P, often used as a food additive.
2. Rutin is applied in pharmaceutical field as raw materials.
3. Applied in cosmetic field as raw material, rutin has the anti-aging effect.
4. Rutin can be used in health care products and supplements field.
Package & Storage
1. 1-5kg with double plastic container inside/aluminum foil bag outside. 10kg with double plastic container inside/carton outside. 25kg with double plastic container inside/fiber drum outside or it is at your option.
2. Stored in a cool & dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
3. Shelf Life: Two years under well storage situation.
Transport & Payment
1. Small package sent by EMS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.
2. Cargo sent by Air or By Sea is all available.
3. Payment available for Western Union, T/T, Paypal, etc.
1. Plant extraction manufactory with factory covers an area of 35000 square maters.
2. Meet your special demand of product specification and demands on capsules, softgels, tablets and powder blendings.
3. Certificates: ISO9001, Kosher, Halal, ISO9001, HACCP, QS, NOP and Chinese Health Food GMP, etc.
4. Our purpose: provide you product with best quality, excellent service and prompt delivery with over 15 years' production and research experiences in high quality natural ingredients.
5. Rich experiences on export business; the products and services have been widely accepted by clients of USA, Europe and Australia, etc.
Every year, our team attends many industry related exhibitions around the world, such as CPHI in Shanghai, China and Spain, Vitafood in Switzerland, Engredea/NPEW in the USA, etc.
You Might Also Like
- Citrus Aurantium Extract, Immature Bitter Orange Ext...
- Baicalin, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Baic...
- Piperine, Black Pepper Extract, Piper Nigrum Extract
- Tetrandrine, Stephania Tetrandra Extract, Fourstamen...
- Peppermint Extract, Mint Extract Oil, Menthol, Menth...
- Red Clover Extract, Trifolium Pratense Extract, Isof...