Salicin, Salicin Powder, Salicoside, White Willow Bark Extract
Product Name: Salicin
Herb Source: Salix alba
Part Used: Bark
Appearance: White Powder
Test Method: HPLC
Molecular Formula & Molecular Weight: C13H18O7; 286.27
Salicin Structural Formula:
Melting Point & Solubility: mp 199℃~202℃，Freely soluble in water. Soluble in alkalies, pyridine, glacial acetic acid. Sparingly soluble in methanol, alcohol and acetic ester. Indissoluble in ether, chloroform, benzene and petroleum ether.
What Is Salicin ?
Salicin is a naturally occurring compound found in the bark of several species of trees, primarily North American in origin, that are from the willow, poplar, and aspen families. White willow, from whose Latin name, Salix alba, the term salicin is derived, is the most well known source of this compound, but it is found in a number of other trees, shrubs, and herbaceous plants as well being synthesized commercially. It is a member of the glucoside family of chemicals and is used as an analgesic and antipyretic. Salicin is used as a precursor for the synthesis of salicylic acid and acetylsalicylic acid, commonly known as aspirin. Salicin is an alcoholic β-glucoside. Salicin can act as an anti-inflammatory agent in the human body. Salicin is also commonly found in the bark of Populus species, and the leaves of willows and poplars. Salicin is also found in castoreum, which was used as an analgesic, anti-inflammatory, and antipyretic.
Functions and Benefits of Salicin
1. Salicin has the effect of antipyretic and analgesic, treating colds and infections.
2. Salicin can be used for anti-rheumatism, relieving arthritis pain, back pain and other symptoms.
3. Salicin can promote digestion, with the effect of local anesthetic.
Applications of Salicin
1. Salicin is a kind of raw metirals for medicine.
2. Salicin can be used as raw material in health care products and supplements field.
Package & Storage
1. 1-5kg with double plastic container inside/aluminum foil bag outside. 10kg with double plastic container inside/carton outside. 25kg with double plastic container inside/fiber drum outside or it is at your option.
2. Stored in a cool & dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
3. Shelf Life: Two years under well storage situation.
Transport & Payment
1. Small package sent by EMS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.
2. Cargo sent by Air or By Sea is all available.
3. Payment available for Western Union, T/T, Paypal, etc.
1. Plant extraction manufactory with factory covers an area of 35000 square maters.
2. Meet your special demand of product specification and demands on capsules, softgels, tablets and powder blendings.
3. Certificates: ISO9001, Kosher, Halal, ISO9001, HACCP, QS, NOP and Chinese Health Food GMP, etc.
4. Our purpose: provide you product with best quality, excellent service and prompt delivery with over 15 years' production and research experiences in high quality natural ingredients.
5. Rich experiences on export business; the products and services have been widely accepted by clients of USA, Europe and Australia, etc.
Every year, our team attends many industry related exhibitions around the world, such as CPHI in Shanghai, China and Spain, Vitafood in Switzerland, Engredea/NPEW in the USA, etc.
|White Willow Bark Extract||Olive Leaf Extract||Andrographis Paniculata P.E.||Fructus Forsythiae Extract|
You Might Also Like
- Kudzu Root Extract, Wild Kudzu Extract, Kudzu Root P...
- Wild Yam Extract, Dioscorease Rhizome Extract, Diosc...
- Ellagic Acid, Pomegranate Peel Extract, Granatum Ext...
- Fucoxanthin, Fucoidan, Brown Seaweed Extract, Kelp E...
- Solanesol, Tobacco Leaf Extract Powder
- Esculetin, Aesculetin, Horse Chestnut Extract, Aescu...