Silibinin, Silymarin, Silybin, Milk Thistle Extract, Silibinin Powder
Product Name: Silibinin
Herb Source: Silybum marianum
Part Used: Fruit
Appearance: Yellow Powder
Test Method: HPLC
Molecular Formula & Molecular Weight: C25H22O10; 482.44
Silibinin Structural Formula:
Melting Point & Solubility: Soluble in acetone, ethyl acetate, methanol, ethanol, slightly soluble in chloroform, practically insoluble in water. Monohydrate (methanol - water), mp.180 ℃; Anhydrous, mp.158 ℃ (180 ℃ decomposition)
Pharmacology: Silibinin powder could protect and stabilize the liver cells for the treatment of acute and chronic hepatitis, cirrhosis, liver poisoning and other diseases. Symptoms of hepatitis, liver function were significantly improved. Stable cells and the role of biofilm cells. Effect with anti-radiation effect. Silibinin powder can inhibit the formaldehyde induced peritonitis.
What Is Silibinin ?
Silibinin (INN), also known as silybin (both from Silybum, the generic name of the plant from which it is extracted), is the major active constituent of silymarin, a standardized extract of the milk thistle seeds, containing a mixture of flavonolignans consisting of silibinin, isosilibinin, silicristin, silidianin, and others.
Functions and Benefits of Silibinin
1. Silibinin can protect liver cell membrane and improve the liver function.
2. Silibinin can be used for treating hepatitis, cirrhosis, liver poisoning.
3. Silibinin can be use for liver detoxify, reduce the blood fat, and be good for gallbladder;
4. Silibinin can protect the brain and remove the free radical of body, has ganti-radiation effect.
Applications of Silibinin
1. Silibinin can be used in pharaceutical field as medicine raw material.
2. Silibinin can be applied in health care products and supplement field.
Package & Storage
1. 1-5kg with double plastic container inside/aluminum foil bag outside. 10kg with double plastic container inside/carton outside. 25kg with double plastic container inside/fiber drum outside or it is at your option.
2. Stored in a cool & dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
3. Shelf Life: Two years under well storage situation.
Transport & Payment
1. Small package sent by EMS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.
2. Cargo sent by Air or By Sea is all available.
3. Payment available for Western Union, T/T, Paypal, etc.
1. Plant extraction manufactory with factory covers an area of 35000 square maters.
2. Meet your special demand of product specification and demands on capsules, softgels, tablets and powder blendings.
3. Certificates: ISO9001, Kosher, Halal, ISO9001, HACCP, QS, NOP and Chinese Health Food GMP, etc.
4. Our purpose: provide you product with best quality, excellent service and prompt delivery with over 15 years' production and research experiences in high quality natural ingredients.
5. Rich experiences on export business; the products and services have been widely accepted by clients of USA, Europe and Australia, etc.
Every year, our team attends many industry related exhibitions around the world, such as CPHI in Shanghai, China and Spain, Vitafood in Switzerland, Engredea/NPEW in the USA, etc.