Flax Seed Extract, Linseed Extract, Flaxseed Extract Powder, Flax Lignans SDG, Flaxseed Oil, Secoisolariciresinol Diglucosidet
Flaxseed Extract Details
Product Name: Flaxseed Extract
Herb Source: Linum usitatissimum L.
Part Used: Seed
Active Ingredient: Flax Lignans/Secoisolariciresinol Diglucoside (SDG)
Specification: 10:1, Flax Lignans/Secoisolariciresinol Diglucoside (SDG)10%-80%
Test Method: HPLC
Appearance: Light Yellow Powder
Molecular Formula & Molecular Weight: C20H26O6.C6H12O6; 542.58
Flax Lignans/Secoisolariciresinol Diglucoside (SDG) Structural Formula:
What Is Flaxseed Extract ?
Flaxseed extract is made from flaxseed which is the seed from the plant Linum usitatissimum. Flaxseed is a high quality source of alpha linoleic acid, an omega 3 fatty acid. Secoisolariciresinol diglycoside, flax lignans or SDG is existed as its main bioactive components. SDG is classified as a phytoestrogen since it is a plant-derived, nonsteroid compound that possesses estrogen-like activity. Flaxseed extract SDG has weak estrogenic activity, when intake as food it will be trasfer to flax ligan which have same structure with estrogens, The level of SDG in flaxseed extract typically varies between 0.6% and 1.8%. SDG can reduce the blood lipid, cholesterin and triglyceride, it can also prevent for apoplexy, hyperension, blood clots, arteriosclerosis and arrhythmia. In addition, flax seed extract SDG is benificial for diabetes and coronary heart disease.
Functions and Benefits of Flaxseed Extract
1. Flax seed extract can be used to lose weight and burn surplus fat of body;
2. Linseed extract with lignans will reduce allergic reaction, reduce asthma, improve arthritis;
3. Flaxseed extract powder has the effect of improving female menstrual period syndrome;
4. Flaxseed extract with secoisolariciresinol diglucoside can reduce the bad influence of hazardous chemicals produced when under pressure, control Stress, reduce depression and insomnia;
5. Linseed extract powder lignans can improve skin fat content, moisten the skin smooth, soft and flexible, make the skin breath and sweat to normal, to mitigate various skin problems.
Applications of Linseed Extract
1. Flaxseed extract can be used as raw material of the ingredients in cosmetics industry.
2. Linseed extract powder can be applied as raw materials in pharmaceutical field.
3. Flaxseed extract can be used as ingredients in health care product industry.
Package & Storage
1. 1-5kg with double plastic container inside/aluminum foil bag outside. 10kg with double plastic container inside/carton outside. 25kg with double plastic container inside/fiber drum outside or it is at your option.
2. Stored in a cool & dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
3. Shelf Life: Two years under well storage situation.
Transport & Payment
1. Small package sent by EMS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.
2. Cargo sent by Air or By Sea is all available.
3. Payment available for Western Union, T/T, Paypal, etc.
1. Plant extraction manufactory with factory covers an area of 35000 square maters.
2. Meet your special demand of product specification and demands on capsules, softgels, tablets and powder blendings.
3. Certificates: ISO9001, Kosher, Halal, ISO9001, HACCP, QS, NOP and Chinese Health Food GMP, etc.
4. Our purpose: provide you product with best quality, excellent service and prompt delivery with over 15 years' production and research experiences in high quality natural ingredients.
5. Rich experiences on export business; the products and services have been widely accepted by clients of USA, Europe and Australia, etc.
Every year, our team attends many industry related exhibitions around the world, such as CPHI in Shanghai, China and Spain, Vitafood in Switzerland, Engredea/NPEW in the USA, etc.
|Garcinia Cambogia Extract||Spine Date Seed Extract||Cassia Seed Extract||Black Cohosh Root Extract|