Chia Seed Powder, Organic Chia Seed Powder, Chia Seed Extract
Chia Seed Powder Details
Product Name: Chia Seed Powder
Place of Origin: China
Latin Name: Salvia Hispanica L.
Part Used: Seed
Drying Method: Freeze Drying
Mesh Size: 60-120 Mesh
Appearance: Loose powder, no lumps, no visible impurities.
Color: Yellow Brown
Odor: Natural Fresh Chia Seed flavor
Microbial Counts: ≤1000
Yeast & Mold: ≤50
What Is Chia Seed Powder ?
Chia is an annual herb growing up to 1 m (3.3 ft) tall, with opposite leaves that are 4–8 cm (1.6–3.1 in) long and 3–5 cm (1.2–2.0 in) wide. Its flowers are purple or white and are produced in numerous clusters in a spike at the end of each stem.
Chia seeds are typically small ovals with a diameter of about 1 mm (0.039 in). They are mottle-colored with brown, gray, black and white. The seeds are hydrophilic, absorbing up to 12 times their weight in liquid when soaked. While soaking, the seeds develop a mucilaginous gel-like coating that gives chia-based beverages a distinctive texture.
Chia seed was once valued so much that it was used as currency by the Native Americans of the Southwest and Mexico. It was considered a high energy endurance food and was used as far back as the Aztec warriors during their conquests. Chia seed is highly mucilaginous and has been used by diabetics to slow the conversion of carbohydrates into sugar. It also regulates moisture distribution to the cells of the body more efficiently. Chia seeds are are an excellent source of protein, dietary fiber and Omega 3 fatty acid and contain no gluten. Chia seeds can be eaten raw or sprouted. Chia sprouts are a delicious addition to salads and sandwiches. Chia seeds can be ground into a meal to make porridge or cakes, or as an addition to breads, cakes and biscuits.
Chia is grown commercially for its seed, a food that is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, since the seeds yield 25–30% extractable oil, including α-linolenic acid (ALA). Of total fat, the composition of the oil can be 55% ω-3, 18% ω-6, 6% ω-9, and 10% saturated fat.
Function and Healthy Benefits of Chia Seed Extract Powder
1. Chia seed powder can adjust menses.
2. Chia seed powder is used for lessen arthritis-related discomforts.
3. Another of the super foods: chia seed powder was considered a high energy endurance food and was used as far back as the Aztec warriors during their conquests.
4. Chia seed powder is highly mucilaginous and has been used by diabetics to slow the conversion of carbohydrates into sugar.
5. Chia seed powder also regulates moisture distribution to the cells of the body more efficiently.
6. Chia seeds powder are an excellent source of protein, dietary fiber and Omega 3 fatty acid and contain no gluten.
Application of Chia Seed Extract Powder
1. Applied in the food field, chia seed powder has become a new raw material which used in food and beverage industry.
2. Chia seeds powder is applied in the health care product field as raw materials.
3. Chia seed powder is applied in the pharmaceutical field.
Package & Storage
1. 1-5kg with double plastic container inside/aluminum foil bag outside. 10kg with double plastic container inside/carton outside. 25kg with double plastic container inside/fiber drum outside or it is at your option.
2. Stored in a cool & dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
3. Shelf Life: Two years under well storage situation.
Transport & Payment
1. Small package sent by EMS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.
2. Cargo sent by Air or By Sea is all available.
3. Payment available for Western Union, T/T, Paypal, etc.
1. Plant extraction manufactory with factory covers an area of 35000 square maters.
2. Meet your special demand of product specification and demands on capsules, softgels, tablets and powder blendings.
3. Certificates: ISO9001, Kosher, Halal, ISO9001, HACCP, QS, NOP and Chinese Health Food GMP, etc.
4. Our purpose: provide you product with best quality, excellent service and prompt delivery with over 15 years' production and research experiences in high quality natural ingredients.
5. Rich experiences on export business; the products and services have been widely accepted by clients of USA, Europe and Australia, etc.
Every year, our team attends many industry related exhibitions around the world, such as CPHI in Shanghai, China and Spain, Vitafood in Switzerland, Engredea/NPEW in the USA, etc.
|Organic Wheatgrass Powder||Organic Matcha Powder||Organic Spirulina Powder||Organic Barley Grass Powder|
You Might Also Like
- Olive Leaf Extract, Oleuropein, Hydroxytyrosol
- Hesperetin, Citrus Aurantium Extract Hesperetin, Bit...
- Organic Matcha Powder, Organic Green Tea Powder
- Baicalin, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Baic...
- Chrysin, Oroxylum Indicum Extract Chrysin Powder
- Broccoli Extract, Sulforaphane, Broccoli Powder, Bro...